Mov Cons AGM

Discussion in 'RLC' started by BPS666, Sep 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And very proud they are too! Nice to see an AT managed to sneak into the centre back row!

[​IMG][/url][/img]

Many many many thanks to MMS for the tip off!

2. Bollocks. Thats the Master Driver Convention, I should know, I am the good looking normal one front row, first left.

3. PMSL.

4. You lying toerag! I have a picture from the MD convention and I think you will find that you are the last person on the right .........

[​IMG][/url][/img]

5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I don't think any of the Movers look this good. If they did, they would have brought out a calendar by now :)

6. BPS emptying his hard drive again!!!

7. You got me there, but it was 2 years ago, I was looking for my medals..........or lack of them!

8. Moon Monkey Spunk has been a busy boy lately and he very kindly sent me a picture of 24 Regt conducting a Muster Parade.

[​IMG]

I do believe the little fella on the far right got jailed double quick (i think he was a Tank Tptr from 16 Sqn who turned up on the wrong square at Catterick Bks) as did the the 2 Posties who turned up without their head-dress on. The steeley eyed amongst you will notice that there is not one TRF in sight, yet this formidable fighting unit still manages to function correctly.