Mouthy chav gets what he deserves

ted-stryker said:
The martial arts guy showed some major restraint there. Shame really
Have a word. Half the estate were egging on "Hard man" Til he got bingoed. If yon fella had started doing the full Jackie Chan routine the gorilla who closes the gate at the end looks like he'd have got involved at the very least.

Stopped at exactly the right time. And Hard Man was still seeing stars as he returned to his "Crew" with his tail between his legs.

MrShanklysboots said:
ted-stryker said:
The martial arts guy showed some major restraint there. Shame really
Have a word. Half the estate were egging on "Hard man" Til he got bingoed. If yon fella had started doing the full Jackie Chan routine the gorilla who closes the gate at the end looks like he'd have got involved at the very least.

Stopped at exactly the right time. And Hard Man was still seeing stars as he returned to his "Crew" with his tail between his legs.
I venture to suggest that Mr Chav's "crew" were as testicularly-challenged as himself. But had the good guy decided to perform a 42-move Kata on the Jermey Kyle's head, Plod would have had a complete sense of humour failure and lifted him.

Can't have citizens Taking the Law Into Their own Hands. Dear me, no. That would never do... :roll:

I would like to see more vids of Les being put on his chav arse.

What a nice estate, even the guy at the gate was polite enough to close it when Les had made his glorious retreat.

Why are supposed adults just standing there letting their children film it? 8O

~DC

Top drills, and then to cap it all the chav's 'crew' had the loyalty to stick it on Youtube. 1,100 views when I looked at it, he'll have to move before he ever lives this one down. Classic!

Yeah I remember seeing this video at least 18 months - 2 years ago. Along with another classic, 2 chavs doing some happy slapping. They jump out on a bloke and his girlfried, and hit the girl, the lad turns out to have a beast of a punch on him :D

Will try to find the video.

carlbcfc said:
His window was boarded up too I noticed, signs of previous shite from the chavs.
The police have him on their database, just a few more years and they'll pop around....

Or he can torch himself.

He's probably doing life now, for not carrying out his civic duty to be knifed by the vest wearing idiot, and letting the police carry out their role as mere narrators and recorders in the sad tale that is Great Britain.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 6
M The NAAFI Bar 110
C The Intelligence Cell 195