Moustaches

Hey,

Was wondering if anyone could give me a quick run-down of regs regarding moustaches?

I know a few of the lads got some going for movember, but since it's a charity thing idk if it was an exception? From what I can find from google it seems they are allowed within reason. Guessing I'd need someone's permission at least?

Rather ask here than get the otherwise inevitable piss-taking haha.

Cheers

Moustaches are a regimental decision, if you want one it will have to conform to your regimental tradition. Ask your RSM, he'll be pleased that you are keeping tradition alive.

Everything above your curb chain is yours.

Not familiar with this site, are you?

L

lumpy2

Hey,

Was wondering if anyone could give me a quick run-down of regs regarding moustaches?

I know a few of the lads got some going for movember, but since it's a charity thing idk if it was an exception? From what I can find from google it seems they are allowed within reason. Guessing I'd need someone's permission at least?

Cheers

I, too, used to worry about my moustache, but since I discovered Immac I haven't looked back.

Hope this helps.

They have to be made of hair and have to be above the top lip.

According to MATT6, conformance with anti-sexism protocol requires that women be permitted to have moustaches.

Under the same protocol, if they so wish, men can have periods.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Never seen the point of a moustache. Its the point where curry and snot meet...................

I always wanted to grow a moustache. 2 years ago I did it, in just under two weeks I had a proper gay biker style tache.

The only trouble was that I then realised that I looked like a gay biker. So it said hello to 'Mr Gillette' and by interest in growing one disappeared at the same time.