Mourinho talking sh*te again

Whats this all about "My players will not be as fit as Man Utd's,Liverpools or Arsenals as they were in the world cup longer than those teams players" Most of Chelsea's players went out like the rest in the Quarters.They had two in the final Gallas and Makelle same in the Semi's.OK Huth was in the german squad so three.Arsenal had three in the semi's and one in the final.Why does he have to come out with this drival.

He's an absolute cnut. All that money and he complains more than any other manager!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a whining litlle b*tch!

and don't get me started on Kenyon!

RECRUIT_G said:
He's an absolute cnut. All that money and he complains more than any other manager!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ferguson, Wenger. Have a word with yourself mate. Two championships in two seasons, lets go for the third. Your all just jealouse anyway!!!!!
anyway easymoney, where is your team in the Arrse fantasy league. How about you WP, putting a team in?

Its the Russian billionaire that bought the titles not Mourinho, and with the latest signings ive no dought youve bought a third............who says money cant buy happiness !!!!!!!!!

Listen Sniffer after the trauma of the world cup... I'm in danger of being traumatised by the Inter Toto Cup.... The only fantasy football I'm doing at the minute is fantasising about getting a f*cking striker that doesn't break!!

WP,what about that horrible dutch git at the manure,he's available at a cut price.DS,I will be entering fantasy league,and I expect to include some knackered Chelsea diver's. Afterall our Robert is gone to Spain,no diver's left at the Emirates,and please don't bring up our Henry's theatricals at the world cup.

The_GreyMan said:
Its the Russian billionaire that bought the titles not Mourinho, and with the latest signings ive no dought youve bought a third............who says money cant buy happiness !!!!!!!!!
And with Porto, with no money. Again more uneducated twaddle. You can have all the money in the world, doesnt buy you a title. Ask Real Madrid

drain_sniffer said:
RECRUIT_G said:

Ferguson, Wenger. Have a word with yourself mate. Two championships in two seasons, lets go for the third. Your all just jealouse anyway!!!!!
anyway easymoney, where is your team in the Arrse fantasy league. How about you WP, putting a team in?
Granted Wenger and Ferguson also talk to much! No doubts or arguments there.

But Mourinho comes out with utter sh*te. You must cringe when he opens his mouth.

When you lose, which to be far is rare, it's never your fault!

He gets the results why not let them do the talking and keep his muppet mouth shut!

easymoney said:
WP,what about that horrible dutch git at the manure,he's available at a cut price.DS,I will be entering fantasy league,and I expect to include some knackered Chelsea diver's. Afterall our Robert is gone to Spain,no diver's left at the Emirates,and please don't bring up our Henry's theatricals at the world cup.
Apart from Reyes!. Is Henry's face better? WP, get roder to ask Morinho for drogba, you can have him for tenner

RECRUIT_G said:
drain_sniffer said:
RECRUIT_G said:

But Mourinho comes out with utter sh*te. You must cringe when he opens his mouth.

When you lose, which to be far is rare, it's never your fault!

He gets the results why not let them do the talking and keep his muppet mouth shut!
You make valied comment

Sniffer wrote:

WP, get roder to ask Morinho for drogba, you can have him for tenner

Only if you'll take Jean Alain Boumsong in exchange... he's as good as an extra striker.... To the other team! :x

He's at it again,it must be the middle east situation.He's ready for WAR not the start of the Prem season.Why was he wearing a ref's mike in his ear at a press conference.Is it that he's in talks with Poll on what games he can ref and how many of his players can get more than two yellows.

RECRUIT_G said:
drain_sniffer said:
RECRUIT_G said:

When you lose, which to be far is rare, it's never your fault

Happens regularly in Semi-Finals to a team that plays in red :D :D :D :wink:

you only sing when your winning, sing when your winning, you only sing when your winning, no need for the abuse mr sniffter, hope all goes well for you this season also, but you are target no 1 now just like Man utd and Arsenal have been in recent years.................should make for an interesting season !!!!!!!!!!

Ventress

LE
Eveyone knows Chelski has no history, won nothing since their dodgy win over Leeds in 1970 and nothing since 1950 before that. A nothing team that has had a infusion of dosh from a Russian gangster and has let some gob-$hite Portuguese punter fuc& up numerous players careers (SWP for one). Without Caponeski's dosh they would be a average 7-8 placed team like the Yids and hopeing for a run in any cup to raise their profile.

As it is, they can buy and sell who they want cos they have the MONEY and lots of it!! (Jealous? Course I am!!!)

I dream of the headline "Abramovich extradited to Russia on fraud charges, Chelsea relegated to the Conference!"

Ventress said:
Eveyone knows Chelski has no history, won nothing since their dodgy win over Leeds in 1970 and nothing since 1950 before that. A nothing team that has had a infusion of dosh from a Russian gangster and has let some gob-$hite Portuguese punter fuc& up numerous players careers (SWP for one). Without Caponeski's dosh they would be a average 7-8 placed team like the Yids and hopeing for a run in any cup to raise their profile.

As it is, they can buy and sell who they want cos they have the MONEY and lots of it!! (Jealous? Course I am!!!)

I dream of the headline "Abramovich extradited to Russia on fraud charges, Chelsea relegated to the Conference!"
Apart from the FA cup 3 times, Cup Winners Cup, League cup twice...........

Joe Cole, John Terry, Frank Lampard.........

YAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN

Petty Jealosy Ventress...Look Forward to Ashley Cole joining us next week :D

drain_sniffer said:
Ventress said:

Apart from the FA cup 3 times, Cup Winners Cup, League cup twice...........

Joe Cole, John Terry, Frank Lampard.........

YAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN

Petty Jealosy Ventress...Look Forward to Ashley Cole joining us next week :D
Is that all :!: :!:

Now let me see, since 1970 :?

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10…………………………………………. :scratch:

Nope lost count at about 1977, when we won the first treble (now now, calm down,calm down all you devils) :frustrated: :frustrated:

As the song goes:

In Istanbul, we won it 5 times :cheers: :cheers: :wink: