Mountain leaders qual daily pay?

Scottyb666

Swinger
I know a few people who have done a mountain leaders course in the army but didn't think you got any extra pay for it but I've just read online that you do . I'm not sure if this is a different course to which my friends have been on but just wondering if anyone knows which course you have to do to get the extra daily pay. I've attached a photo of the daily pay picture I found

Attachments

Caecilius

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I know a few people who have done a mountain leaders course in the army but didn't think you got any extra pay for it but I've just read online that you do . I'm not sure if this is a different course to which my friends have been on but just wondering if anyone knows which course you have to do to get the extra daily pay. I've attached a photo of the daily pay picture I found
At the risk of being wah'd, this is the RM ML qual for which you have to do an extremely long course that's almost as difficult as Selection, not the AT ML qual for which you have to go walking for a week.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Caecilius

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Ok pal might be best of going on selection instead then boost it to £1000 a month extra
If you're on Selection or MLs for the cash, you're probably doing it for the wrong reasons.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Latest Threads