Mountain Dew

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Forsaken_Child, Mar 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know where you can buy Mountain Dew from in the UK, I know you can get it of EBay but I'm not paying nineteen quid for twenty-four cans.

Any help would be welcome.

Cheers,

F_C

2. Why would you want to? You can get the same effect by taking a glass of green food colouring, adding 2 tablespoons of sugar & drinking that... :roll:

3. It's addictive, I'm hooked on it, every few months I just get a craving for the stuff. I'm sure they put crack in it or something.

4. Your welcome, took all of three seconds on google. :D

5. Why can't you buy Mountain Dew in the UK?

6. you can if you know were to look!!!

7. Because it tastes like a Mongolians armpit. We'll let you lot keep it thanks. :wink:

8. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Mountain Dew contains all the most important vitamins....B A S & F

9. Please tell us, how do you know what a Mongolian's armpit tastes like??? :D

10. PARKY'S 99p Stores If you really want the vile viridian nacreous fluid!

11. Obvious answer corpse. I have tasted mountain dew.
    You do walk into these easily, dont you.

(Although replen on MM, BATUS, the CQMS dropping off several crates of the stuff was most refreshing)

12. Mountain Dew - lifesaver in the sandpit. makes a refreshing change/addition to the 8 litres of water than one needed to drink just to stay hydrated.

But check out the suger content in gramms on the side of the can 8O

13. Mountain Dew is fcuking disgusting. Gatorade is little better , and I want the target co-ordinates of the Dr. Pepper plant.

So misunderstood? Too right, it's a mystery anyone buys the fcuking stuff.

Kool-Aid - Drink of champions, better than screech , and I eat it raw. Anyone know where I can get it from, especially the Grape flavour.

Oh yeah , and Grape Fanta, I think it's only made in the US , that too.