Mountain Dew

Does anyone know where you can buy Mountain Dew from in the UK, I know you can get it of EBay but I'm not paying nineteen quid for twenty-four cans.

Any help would be welcome.

Cheers,

F_C

Why would you want to? You can get the same effect by taking a glass of green food colouring, adding 2 tablespoons of sugar & drinking that... :roll:

Obvious answer corpse. I have tasted mountain dew.
You do walk into these easily, dont you.

(Although replen on MM, BATUS, the CQMS dropping off several crates of the stuff was most refreshing)

Mountain Dew - lifesaver in the sandpit. makes a refreshing change/addition to the 8 litres of water than one needed to drink just to stay hydrated.

But check out the suger content in gramms on the side of the can 8O

Mountain Dew is fcuking disgusting. Gatorade is little better , and I want the target co-ordinates of the Dr. Pepper plant.

So misunderstood? Too right, it's a mystery anyone buys the fcuking stuff.

Kool-Aid - Drink of champions, better than screech , and I eat it raw. Anyone know where I can get it from, especially the Grape flavour.

Oh yeah , and Grape Fanta, I think it's only made in the US , that too.

PartTimePongo said:
Mountain Dew is fcuking disgusting. Gatorade is little better , and I want the target co-ordinates of the Dr. Pepper plant.

So misunderstood? Too right, it's a mystery anyone buys the fcuking stuff.

Kool-Aid - Drink of champions, better than screech , and I eat it raw. Anyone know where I can get it from, especially the Grape flavour.

Oh yeah , and Grape Fanta, I think it's only made in the US , that too.
Package of Kool aid powder?

Shouldn't be hard to find. I'm sure I can get some. It's not a restricted item for UK import is it?

maninblack said:
Mountain Dew contains all the most important vitamins....B A S & F
You forgot P U K E

Latest Threads