• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Mouldy Bread

Ok so how bad is mouldy bread for you? I was just handed a bacon butty by a well meaning flat mate, the bread was falling apart and was not until near the end that I spotted a green lump on one of the crusts. Should I now expect to spend the next few days back in the bog pis$ing throught my arrse?

Naw, you'll be reet, if it's just a bit of that blue stuff. If not, you'll probably start experiencing crippleing stomach pains in about ten minutes as your innards begin to dissolve.

Did you have HP sauce on it? It apparently 'makes a bacon sandwhich'.

Nah mould just adds to the flavour. You can always just cut/rip out the moldy bits and be left with a perfectly tasty, wholesome sandwich.

linemanloz said:
Yeah, I suppose the bread would be fine, I am still a bit worried about what state the meat might have been in! 8s
Hypercondriac springs to mind old boy, sure you've eaten worse at 3 in the morning!!

I don't expect to die from the fecking thing, just wonded that there must be a reason the shop dosn't stock it when its in this state, well I am sure I have eaten far worth things, not just the infestied pertre dish known as a kebab, but just for sh1ts and giggles, kind what the affects of it were

It's funny how quickly bread does go mouldy when removed from the shop.

That's the most boring statement i've ever made.

linemanloz said:
Ok so how bad is mouldy bread for you? I was just handed a bacon butty by a well meaning flat mate, the bread was falling apart and was not until near the end that I spotted a green lump on one of the crusts. Should I now expect to spend the next few days back in the bog pis$ing throught my arrse?
admit it, you were scared!

Do you own the flat? are they mentioned in the will? has yr flatmate been asking if yr Bose Stereo is still under warranty?

Be afraid be very afraid............................

Aunty Stella said:
It's fatal.

You're going to die, very shortly.

Sorry.
Linemanloz would like to reply to this post but unfornunatly he has been taken ill the the effects, but on the plus side, he is in the bed next to hamster cheeks!

Latest Threads