Motoring clusterfcuk

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Dec 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Monday evenign saw the delivery of a new Motor so on Tuesday decided I should do the grown up thing and thrash its b0llocks off a quiet stetch of motorway.

En route to the quiet patch I hit what I thought was a plastic bag, but the thud rattle and slight loss of control told me it was something else. I must have been a body or a sleeping horse or something, smashed the fog lights, bumped the wing and tore a big bucket of trim off..... I had a public tantrum on the hard shoulder and cracked on, sulking that my new toy was fcked.

The following morning I delivered the motor to the garage but instead of waiting for the courtesy car I dived in the other motor and hit the road.

No sat nav so i ended up well and truly bad tempered beyong belief. When I eventually found the hotel car park, in a rage I missed the entrance so opted for a sly maneouvre and drove through the exit. What an expensive move that turned out to be, a big yellow ballard appeared and quite literally pulled the front end of the car off.

I was over joyed, leapt from the car dropping and breaking my sunglasses and began to kick the living daylights out of the nearside rear wheel. All I managed to do was knack my toe, resulting in the toenail going black.

Two fcuked cars in two days, one bust toe and a £7k+ bill......

Anyone else been thrust into the festive season in a stroppy temper.
  2. I know exactly how you feel. Car number one (owned for three weeks!) got nicked and was written off. Car number two was written off by some cnut going into the side of me on a roundabout (his fault).

Good news is I made a profit on both cars from insurance payoffs. Bad news is, next year's premium is going to be ridiculous because of car number one and the fact that car number three has much better performance!

The joys of motoring.

3. wrote off my car a couple of weeks ago, not even paid for the damn thing, and insurance wont pay out. still no one was hurt so I'm not too upset. If it had been the bike, that would have been a different matter!
  4. Why not?

5. 3rd party Fire and theft, as fully comp cost more than the car was worth.