Motorcycle instr needed ugently

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by nik_kershaw, Feb 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Myself plus 1 other requires to be familiarised on the Honda ST1100 motorcyle for a job comming up soon. Are you able to or know someone that would have the time free to do the training in the London area? If so then please let me know either on here or send me a message to my inbox.

Ta very much
  2. Not quite what I had in mind, I have a full Cat A but need to get the Honda ST1100 Pan Euro put on my FMT600. I don't require a motorcycle school, but thanks anyway.
  3. See if you can track down the RQMS of DSL Beaconsfield. If its the same bloke that was there a year ago, he'll be able to help you and if he's moved on, his replacement will know how to get hold of him...

He was/is an Army Motorbike instructor.

4. Cheers, I'll give that a shot. ta
  5. Failing that have you tried your Master Driver? They should have a list, or know where one is, of locally qualified people who may be able to help out.
  6. I'm trying to avoid him as he isn't a really an aprocahable person so I thought I'd give all avenues a try before going to him.
  7. Contact MT, Household Cavalry Mounted Regiment in London they use those bikes and used to have an instructor.
  8. What does being instructed on a new type of bike involve?
  9. eye brew...........
  10. You could try 160 Pro Coy who have a Det in London. They use ST1100's and may be 'on side' but they are on rear party manning at mo.