Motorbikes

I have just given mine a clean and as always I find myself amazed at the beauty of my lovely bike. Here is a piccie of it all nice and clean.

10 thou in third the ingune screaming for more and all thoes tin cans vanishing down your inside.
john
and that massive dose of adrenline doing the rounds.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Cruiser!

Harley-Davidson Softail DeLuxe. Spent the weekend cruising around the back roads of rural Connecticut, sunny, upper 70s. GREAT!

Honda CB250.... OK - I'll get me coat :oops:

WhiteHorse said:
BMW R1100GS, a mans bike m'lud. :twisted:
An Old man's bike m'lud :twisted:

BMW 1150RT, now thats an old mans bike, but I love it. Especially putting punk and ska on the tape and playing it full blast on the way into work :)

KTM SuperDuke floats my boat.

Shame I don't have a pot to piss in really :(

Busterdog said:
Harley-Davidson Softail DeLuxe. Spent the weekend cruising around the back roads of rural Connecticut, sunny, upper 70s. GREAT!
wrong harley, you want the 350 single with matching luggage!

I have a Honda CBR 929 RR FIREBLADE :twisted:

However the DVLA have me feckin licence :evil:

And its on the paddock stands all summer 8O boo hooo

Lairdx said:
WhiteHorse said:
BMW R1100GS, a mans bike m'lud. :twisted:
An Old man's bike m'lud :twisted:
Well with a wife and 3 kids what did you expect, its 10 years old and still blows a lot of super bikes off at the lights, and I can ride it across the fields :D

Triumph Tiger 750, in white with paniers, ready for dispatch or the green 250 circa 1981/2 (commander possibly). It scared the sh1t out of me when opening the throttle and THEN the clutch not knowing that the thing BITES.

JJ

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Arai The NAAFI Bar 24
the_guru The NAAFI Bar 77
T Classified Ads 1