Motorbike stereo systems

Guys,

I currently have a 2000 model Honda Deauville which I have installed the Honda Stereo System, some years ago, which fits nicely in one of the rear panniers. It comes with the control box on the handlebars and a plug in for my helmet. Unfortunately it only comes with a radio and I am looking to change this for something more up to date which I can operate with CD, MP3/4, radio, ability to really turn the sound up and also still be able to take calls on my phone as I'm riding.

I have trawled the net for something suitable but not being a techno type of chap it is all a bit confusing. Is there anyone here who could give this numpty some good advice as to what can or can't be done and to what I should be buying to install? This would also include helmet fittings etc.

Many thanks

Mac

Mac, save yourself a lot of grief and get a Bluetooth system. I have a Garmin SatNav which will link my phone when required, tell me how to get back home when I have wandered off into the wilderness and it is MP4. With a 4GB flash card I have thousands of old man songs to listen to. No wires to you helmet either.

Guys,

I currently have a 2000 model Honda Deauville which I have installed the Honda Stereo System, some years ago, which fits nicely in one of the rear panniers. It comes with the control box on the handlebars and a plug in for my helmet. Unfortunately it only comes with a radio and I am looking to change this for something more up to date which I can operate with CD, MP3/4, radio, ability to really turn the sound up and also still be able to take calls on my phone as I'm riding.

I have trawled the net for something suitable but not being a techno type of chap it is all a bit confusing. Is there anyone here who could give this numpty some good advice as to what can or can't be done and to what I should be buying to install? This would also include helmet fittings etc.

Many thanks

Mac

Bluetooth? "We don't need no stinkin' bluetooth (teeth?)"

bike-system-1.jpg

Thanks RG,

Because I have become a lazy sod then I'm looking to get the whole package including helmets in one go and I have the same - loads of proper music to listen to unlike todays BOOM, BOOM rubbish :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Steven Classified Ads 0
Lairdx Weapons, Equipment & Rations 24
T Classified Ads 1