• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Motorbike and sidecar combination hire

ugly

LE
Hello folks, I'm looking for a Ural combo to hire or borrow possibly with a driver as I only have a car license to deliver the spawn of satan to his school dance in a couple of weeks. He is fond of military vehicles and as hiring a sherman is a tad difficult I though sticking him in a sidecar with a German lid on and letting him arrive memorably!
Any ideas? I've only found one website that hires, MPD motorbikes and waiting on a reply at the moment!

ugly

LE
Cheers for this lads, I will chase up the mil vehicle lads. I have been in touch with one firm that rents Urals but I dont have a bike license. I may have to get a mate to ride it!

Latest Threads