Motor Bikes

Ducati 750SS

1985 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator

Used to have a 636 Ninja, before an idiot in a 306 knocked me off it. Can't have another sportsbike until I've regained the movement and strength that I used to have in my shoulder.

Ahhh another Trumpet owner. Those Triples aint arf good eh? Stonking motors.

Travelled to South of France on the Daytona a couple of years back, no problems at all.

Last year went to Italy on the Tiger, bit more comfort and 3 cheers for heated grips. Only bugger was slightly warped front discs and back pads worn down; I put it down to pillion, loaded up panniers and top box. Heavy braking over various mountain passes in Switzerland.

Honda Blackbird - Simply the best bike I've ever owned
Honda Hornet - Great fun, but the limited tank range is its big draw back

Honda VFR 800 FI - bought in Germany in 98 for travelling backwards and forward to the UK and now commuting each day round London. Superb bike and superb engineering.

Kawasaki KLR650, numb shed of a thing but good for climbing mountains.

Kawasaki ZX12R, my 2nd one, so damned fine I bought another one after selling the 1st, nothing else comes close

Hello,

YZFR6 and TZR250 (bored out to 275cc and Stan Stephens Stage III tune).

tangosix

Just sold an SV650s and bought a 900 Hornet - hooligan days are back and i've longed for that clunky honda gearbox!

Bird

I used to court a lass many moons ago who had an SV650S, good little bikes.

Not sure about the Hornet 900, wasn't that a detuned Fireblade engine bolted in? Did they ever increase the appalling tank range a la Hornet 600?

Currently have a Suzuki Bandit 600 for commuting and am about to trade it in for a Yamaha R1.

Before that...........

Kawasaki ZX6R
Suzuki GSXR 600
Suzuki Bandit 600
Honda DT125

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheRealTrucker Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 8
R Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 46
masher69 RLC 1