Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Motor bike racing to end and antique bikes to be confiscated

chocolate_frog said:
They will then have the weekend to sort out the various problems or it will be scrapped on Monday.

I like the idea CF but it sounds like you're suggesting they create a 'third chamber' or Territorial Parliament to sit at weekends.

spiffy said:
Great idea, nothing worse than those knobbers on motorbikes ban all of them. it'll save lives too look how many people die because of thoughtless bikers.

Wah?

spiffy said:
Great idea, nothing worse than those knobbers on motorbikes ban all of them. it'll save lives too look how many people die because of thoughtless bikers.

my sentiments exactly, oh how many times I have thoughtlessly had to brake to a screeching halt regardless of the safety of the poor car drivers behind me, when some dribbling lobotomised Gibbon in his car tries to T bone me at junctions!!

How many times have I had to, without undue care and attention and once again no thoughts whatsoever for the hapless car drivers behind, swerve across a lane, when some bint with the IQ of pondlife, in her hairdressers car pulls out in front of me without checking her mirrors.

yes ban us bikers every time we are just so so dangerous.... or maybe a better idea would be to force every gibering moron who drives a car to undertake a CBT bike test so they may have a tinsy winsy inkling of what its like to be surrounded by smug pr1cks in tin boxes whom are only aware of their own micro-universe within the confines of their fore mentioned tin box!!

Nutstrangler said:
spiffy said:

Wah?

course its a wah!! my post isnt though he he he

geo7863 said:
Nutstrangler said:
spiffy said:

Wah?

course its a wah!! my post isnt though he he he

Good post. I've picked myself out of fields a few times as some living dead car driver has failed to see me. Despite being so reflective I could have been pasted over number plates to beat speed traps.

Similar problem over here with the 'Stolen Valour Act.' The intent was to make it illegal to walt, to claim to have medals which you weren't awarded and so on.

Only catch was it also makes criminals out of medal collectors, musea, and other such historians, which was unfortunately only figured out after the legislation was passed. They're trying to undo some of the damage now.

I would add one final comment. Those in the car community who think that this affects only bikes and is therefore not their problem should be very careful. Once motorcycle sport has been destroyed, how long do you think it will be before four-wheeled motorsport is targeted?

I like that bit. Replace 'cars' with 'hunters', and 'bikes' with 'tactical shooters' and you end up with the argument that part of the shooting community in the US has been trying to beat into the heads of the hunters for the last few years.

NTM

You mean like when most of the shooting sports in the Olympic games are illegal in UK, thanks to the kneejerk laws made after Dunblane?

The country's fcuked, I'm past caring.

Oz, NZ, Canada, wherever..... I'm off, fcuk the lot of em.... the UK is now just sh1t.

msr

LE
I rather like the Archbishop of York's suggestion that for every new law introduced an old one should be scrapped.

msr

P.S. I have no problem with having an RTA legal number plate on my 200mph bike...

msr said:
I rather like the Archbishop of York's suggestion that for every new law introduced an old one should be scrapped.

msr

P.S. I have no problem with having an RTA legal number plate on my 200mph bike...

God YES please! the law sucks arrse!

isongard

Old-Salt
just to point out check out the disscussion in Films, Literature, Music and All Things Artsy the topic thread is - mobile pnone users a danger tp motorcylists to all you bikers out there there is a few anti bike comments going in hard and fast

Latest Threads