MOTO Services - No MOD Discount?

Of late I seem to have been refused an MOD discount at MOTO services, where I used to get one - 10% I seem to remember. Sympathetic staff will sometimes put it down as an RAC discount. What have we done to upset them and why, especially in the currently, supportive climate that we seem to be enjoying from joe public has this discount been withdrawn - anyone in the know?

uqfegd

PP

Of late I seem to have been refused an MOD discount at MOTO services, where I used to get one - 10% I seem to remember. Sympathetic staff will sometimes put it down as an RAC discount. What have we done to upset them and why, especially in the currently, supportive climate that we seem to be enjoying from joe public has this discount been withdrawn - anyone in the know?

uqfegd

PP
Doodlebug, it's because they are mostly on franchises.

It's not their fault, they are minions, but I bet if you asked to get them to call their manager, you would get the discount.

Hope this helps.

uqfegd

PP
Its 20% and I agree with Snail, ask to see the manager for clarification, and you'll get your discount.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Forastero Travel 7
Arkanstigger The Intelligence Cell 13
T Classified Ads 1