Moto GP

#1
Never been into bikes.But whilst flicking through the channels,Suzi Perry's name caught my eye.Now as she on "The List" I thought I would have a look.Started to watch the race.Those guys are nutters.P1ssing with rain but they still go for it.Close action video from onboard cameras.Great stuff.
And of course,Suzy.Oh,there she is,got to go.
 
#2
good to hear that someone who is not a biker themselves enjoying watching moto gp, but vanman if you did have a bike you would be lovin it even more.

if you have not got a bike then i would advise anyone to give it a go, once you get on one you will wish you done it years ago.
 
#4
Not a biker myself but much prefer motogp to F1.More overtaking in one lap than the whole of an F1 race and the riders seem more accessible for interviews etc.
 
#5
vvaannmmaann said:
Never been into bikes.But whilst flicking through the channels,Suzi Perry's name caught my eye.Now as she on "The List" I thought I would have a look.Started to watch the race.Those guys are nutters.P1ssing with rain but they still go for it.Close action video from onboard cameras.Great stuff.
And of course,Suzy.Oh,there she is,got to go.
Yes Suzy over the personality vacuums of F1 any day and does know her stuff, saw her at the Bike show up close, more than passed the face to face inspection
 
#8
What a Fabby race, but if you guys liked that then why not sign up to be Marshalls I did last weekend no experience necessay, and WOW!!!! what a blast up close and personal to all the officials and racers. Anyone interested let me know the next meet is 15th-16th August at east fortune, near edinbugh. do a few local races and if you get on great you get to go to the big races!!!!!!
 
#9
sammi-666 said:
What a Fabby race, but if you guys liked that then why not sign up to be Marshalls I did last weekend no experience necessay, and WOW!!!! what a blast up close and personal to all the officials and racers. Anyone interested let me know the next meet is 15th-16th August at east fortune, near edinbugh. do a few local races and if you get on great you get to go to the big races!!!!!!

Might take you up on that in the future Sammi :)
 
#11
That race was awesome
 
#12
Ducati blew it out their arrses and what is going on with Stoner. Everytime I see him he looks like a man who knows he's defeated. I know the team are saying he has a virus but I'm wondering if maybe Lorenzo and Rossi have just psyched him out. Lorenzo's mistake was schoolboy error but then again De Puniet was taking a lot of chances drifting onto the paint.
 
#13
Lets face it they have greater skills and bigger nuts than the mojority of us mortal bikers
 
#15
The changeable weather, and varied tyre choices made it a bit of a lottery though.
 
#17
Felt sorry for Bradley Smith throwing it away whilst leading the restarted-125s.

But then the great Lorenzo & Rossi also dropped-it-whilst-leading.
 
#18
intergeri said:
Ducati blew it out their arrses and what is going on with Stoner. Everytime I see him he looks like a man who knows he's defeated. I know the team are saying he has a virus but I'm wondering if maybe Lorenzo and Rossi have just psyched him out. Lorenzo's mistake was schoolboy error but then again De Puniet was taking a lot of chances drifting onto the paint.
He has been ill for about three or four months with some sort of stomach virus and is still under investigation from Dr Costa and others
 
#19
Do you think if he had a virus that was making him that ill they'd let him continue racing?
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Finance, Property, Law 10
Arkanstigger The Intelligence Cell 13
T Classified Ads 1

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top