Motherwell Skipper Dies On Pitch

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, Dec 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RIP.

A sad day for Scottish football.

2. here we go again

3. agreed & i'm a bluenose.

sad loss.

4. Agreed and I'm a Celt.

Thoughts to family and friends.

5. Its a shame because 'well were doing so well this season. I hope we dont see them falter at this hurdle.

6. 35 years old sports player? Shite!

My days are clearly numbered..

7. Once a Bhoy , always a Bhoy. R.I.P big man.Condolences to all family and friends.

8. i'm sorry to hear this.

although...

Scottish football? Is this a wah?

9. Fcuk off, throbber :evil:

10. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Rather than delete your post and send you a snotty pm, I'll do this openly so that everybody else can read and digest this message.

There are some dedicated sports fans in this forum who feel strongly about their games and the people who play them. If they wish to express any kind of sentiment about Phil O'Donnell that's their choice so keep your banal, childish and bandwagon-jumping comments to yourself. You don't have to post here in the same way that I don't have to post in Juniors and you are impressing no-one.

11. I didn't see the illustrious Englandshires name on the list of made its to the next major championship either sassenach, but your very welcome to the fact that the best of your teams of modern times is run by none other than Sir Alex Ferguson ( another Jock with a railway sleeper on his shoulder ) and that your national team is sinking like a stone due to Johny Foreigners invading your premiership as that's where the top dollar of today is paid. So go on have a go at Scottish football, at least mostly all of our teams have local lads in them, one of whom you may have noticed passes away today playing the game he loved
    Caberfeidh

12. Poor show, old boy. :evil:

13. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Anymore of this bollocks and I'll lock the thread. Fcuk me, is it a full moon tonight?