Mother Truckers! Another pongo sex change

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Father_Famine, Feb 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Meet the glamorous female truck drivers | The Sun |Woman

From the main photo can you pick the lady driver who learnt to drive in the Army when she was named Mike.

She proudly said on last nights show, "I'll show you that women can reverse", swiftly followed by the narrator saying she learnt in the Army when she was called Mike. She's now had tits fitted, not sure about the meat & veg, but, she still looks a rough old trout.
    I've had uglier and fatter women, but, never a Lady Boy that rough looking.

• Like Like x 1
  2. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Seen it last night the bird from Blackpool looks and sounds a bit special as well must be something in the water there me thinks.

3. As a wild stab in the dark (something it would get) it wouldn't be the one with a large head with a passing resemblance to Sarah Jessica Parker?

• Like Like x 1
  4. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Naw it was the one that had the 12 o'clock shadow showning through the make up

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

An adams apple and no hips? There is but one. She can always claim her surname made her do it.

6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

well the one in the middles doable.

• Like Like x 1
  7. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Mater of fact if I was the trannie I'd be suing the plastic surgeon under the trades discription act!

8. He/she/it looks like she's been hit by a fucking truck.

9. I'm with Stilly on this - my vote goes to the creature that looks like a man!

10. The one on the far left, I've seen it somewhere before...

[​IMG]

11. It's nearly a National Sport.

I encouraged my nephew to shout 'Staaaaab!!' at one suspect individual walking past us, he looked round straight away so he must have been a dirty commitment phobe (By coming to that concrete supposition I liken stab spotting to the witch trials of old, if they dont react they are one if they turn round......they fucking are one).

• Like Like x 1
  12. I love stuff like that a couple of years ago I saw two of my aunties with their daughters in the supermarket, all very largely proportioned. I shouted 'FATTY!' and all four of them looked around.

13. Screen shot 2012-02-11 at 2.06.24 AM.png

I suppose they would be, wouldn't they?

14. My nephew is a source of un-ending fun, last Easter in Sainsburys I promised him a pound for every easter egg he could sneak into other peoples trolleys, I stood a safe distance staring determindley at the spice rack as he tried to hoy a fucking monster egg into an old birds trolley, he won a fiver.

• Like Like x 4