• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Mother Truckers! Another pongo sex change

Meet the glamorous female truck drivers | The Sun |Woman

From the main photo can you pick the lady driver who learnt to drive in the Army when she was named Mike.

She proudly said on last nights show, "I'll show you that women can reverse", swiftly followed by the narrator saying she learnt in the Army when she was called Mike. She's now had tits fitted, not sure about the meat & veg, but, she still looks a rough old trout.
I've had uglier and fatter women, but, never a Lady Boy that rough looking.

Always the TA bashing.
It's nearly a National Sport.

I encouraged my nephew to shout 'Staaaaab!!' at one suspect individual walking past us, he looked round straight away so he must have been a dirty commitment phobe (By coming to that concrete supposition I liken stab spotting to the witch trials of old, if they dont react they are one if they turn round......they fucking are one).

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
It's nearly a National Sport.

I encouraged my nephew to shout 'Staaaaab!!' at one suspect individual walking past us, he looked round straight away so he must have been (By coming to that concrete supposition I liken stab spotting to the witch trials of old, if they dont react they are one if they turn round......they fucking are one).
I love stuff like that a couple of years ago I saw two of my aunties with their daughters in the supermarket, all very largely proportioned. I shouted 'FATTY!' and all four of them looked around.

My nephew is a source of un-ending fun, last Easter in Sainsburys I promised him a pound for every easter egg he could sneak into other peoples trolleys, I stood a safe distance staring determindley at the spice rack as he tried to hoy a fucking monster egg into an old birds trolley, he won a fiver.

Did you notice the Blackpool, Skip/Tipper, Ballet Dancing, can't find reverse Birds Boss,
the one wearing the Helmet?.....fcuking hell, was he a great advert for visiting the
place, he'd a face a Mandrill would be proud to wear on it's arrse.

I know one of the Female Instructors but most certainly not in the Biblical sense.

Was going to say this. It would get it. Some of the others would too.

They are certainly better or at least on par with many of the women here:

Why DO young women go out dressed like this? We meet nightclubbers to find the unsettling answer | Mail Online

British women really are a different breed.

I love the mail for shit like this.

"Oooh look how terrible and tarty these girls are and how society is falling apart because of it"

Whilst at the same time "Quick get some more pictures up so Gerald from Cheam can wank himself into a coma"

Latest Threads