Mother sticks it to Bob Ainsworth

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by mucus2, Aug 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bravo to her for telling it like it is but I feel that to a politician it will be like water off a duck's back.

2. Mrs Hunt has certainly got Ainworthless sussed.

3. Well done to this lady for being so Honest and Open ,We have been telling politician's for the last month that our troops need vital equipment and man power but its like talking to a brick wall the politicians just dont wont to listen .

4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Neither do people who keep getting banned from websites they aren't welcome or wanted on. :roll:

Away into the night, Chubb.

5. Cue music ....."And you took the word right outta my mouth.........."

It will not take a lesson or a telling :evil:

6. At least Ainsworth is actually trying. He's not able to do much against his higher-ups.

Hm, odd....a Tory researcher defending a Labour minister...I really must get my head checked.

7. Perhaps we could turn it into a reality TV show - I'm a politician - get me out of here. I'd certainly pay to see it. :wink:

Cue: politician with body armour, helmet, rifle - no helicopters, no vehicles: Your first task Mr Brown is lead your political party over this mile of ground, around the compound, and back... :giggle:

Your second task: is to do it every day for the next 6 months... :twisted:

However, I doubt whether any of our lilly-livered politicians (of any party) would be willing to risk their lives out there.

The only time they do visit troops, they go to heavily defended places (like Bastion), and have all the protection troops and helicopters in the world at their finger tips.

They truly believe that they are more important than any of our fighting troops. :pissedoff:

8. Ofcourse they do! they are so wrapped up in their own self importance that they have completely forgotten why they were elected. Not that Brown was elected and probably never would have been.

They [the politicians] in my opinion, must think that we [the general public] are here in order to provide them with position and not that their position exists to provide for the public

9. This Defence Secretary, Ainsworth is the lowest ranked one ever, being ranked 21st out of 23 other wankers in this Cabinet. That is how much cyclops and Co regard the priority of HM Armed Forces and that is during a war. He is the Dormouse at the Mad Hatter's tea party, where both Mad Hatter and March Hare, are using it as a cushion. Unfortunately for this good lady, the useless bastard, to all intents and puposes, is and always will be asleep.

10. That couple showed more honour, dignity and pride in that short inteview that morrally bankrupt bunch of cnuts who consider themselves our leaders have in their, thus far shambolic, terms of office. Mr Ainsworth get a fukcing grip!!

My condolences to the Family and friends.
    Camm1

11. Not sure if it has been posted elsewhere but the cartoon in the Express sums up Ainsworth.

Picture of him at his desk, a couple of people looking in through the door.

Caption:-

He thinks that Helmand is a company that makes mayonnaise.

:( :(