Mother or Daughter

Will YOU inherit your mother's body? | Mail Online

I'm not really sure of the average age of ARRSErs but mothers and daughters posing naked next to each other should draw a crowd.

The question is, who would you rather take for a ride in your van? the mothers or the daughters?

Discuss...

Soggy4978

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
I'm not picky when it comes to age. Both at once if I could manage it.

it was motherfuckin tough, but that sweet samantha 25 swung it for me....but if i had two vans then obviously i would do them all...

daughters win...

it was motherfuckin tough, but that sweet samantha 25 swung it for me....but if i had two vans then obviously i would do them all...

daughters win...
My van is big enough to carry all 6, I can rent it out at reasonable (hourly or weekly) rates
You have to clean the interior yourself, black tape, cable ties etc provided for free.

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
or ?

Despite looking just like my wife but 25 years younger, I wouldn't fuck my stepdaughter with a cricket bat. She's the very definition of what's wrong with her generation. Idle, lying, won't take responsibility for anything, think she knows best when in fact she knows FUCK ALL about anything (except how to lie to get out of shit), and won't be told.

If there were two people left on earth, me and her, the race would die out.
Mine's got to 26 & 25 before you could have a decent conversation with them. Now they DO know everything and can drink me under the table

Despite looking just like my wife but 25 years younger, I wouldn't fuck my stepdaughter with a cricket bat. She's the very definition of what's wrong with her generation. Idle, lying, won't take responsibility for anything, think she knows best when in fact she knows FUCK ALL about anything (except how to lie to get out of shit), and won't be told.

If there were two people left on earth, me and her, the race would die out.
Sounds like she needs a damn good spanking. Or even better a caning. Administered by a very stern female teacher or a nun. Probably best to do it just after school too, so I assume she'll be in her uniform.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can we have a 'More Complete Fucking Bollocks Linked From The Desperate Tosspots At The Daily Mail' forum?

Well my nearly-16 stepdaughter looks just like her Mum (my wife). If she doesn't sort her shit out and smell the coffee in the great ocean of life, she WILL be going for a ride in my van. To the nearest flooded quarry. Along with some concrete blocks & chains.
Ooh goodie.Coming soon,Arrses very first snuff movie.

If only. American brats don't wear school uniform. So she'll be in ripped jeans, flip-flops and a t shirt. Mum's a stern female teacher too. That's good for me in the bedroom, but that doesn't seem to translate to "Satanette has fucked up again, she needs a spanking".

I hope and pray for the day she raises a hand to my wife and I see it. Legal justification to beat her into next week.
My sister gained a stepson when she married an American .At 13 he was a complete tearaway and an absolute pain the arrse till my sister found out that you can simply enroll out of control kids at a boot camp run by the local sheriffs department .
No court case , no " social " involved , you just drag them down there and Sheriff Bubba does the rest .
This is near Atlanta , but no idea what County or State .
Must be a bit like Colly , 'cos the kid is as good as gold now , apparently .