Mother or Daughter

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Arrse_onist, Apr 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Will YOU inherit your mother's body? | Mail Online

I'm not really sure of the average age of ARRSErs but mothers and daughters posing naked next to each other should draw a crowd.

The question is, who would you rather take for a ride in your van? the mothers or the daughters?

2. What's wrong with a sportmans double??!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Soggy4978

Soggy4978 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

I'm not picky when it comes to age. Both at once if I could manage it.
  4. it was motherfuckin tough, but that sweet samantha 25 swung it for me....but if i had two vans then obviously i would do them all...

daughters win...
  5. My van is big enough to carry all 6, I can rent it out at reasonable (hourly or weekly) rates
    You have to clean the interior yourself, black tape, cable ties etc provided for free.
  6. I'd bang their mums. I'll bet they know a few tricks of the trade.
  7. You're a sex offender just waiting for a place to happen.
  8. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

or ?
  9. Doggy on the daughter while she noshes on mum?
  10. Sorry to rain on your parade lads but you all know that for us...this is reality

mum.jpg daughter.jpg
  11. Mine's got to 26 & 25 before you could have a decent conversation with them. Now they DO know everything and can drink me under the table
  12. Speak for yourself! Im built like Adonis! With the rugged good looks and charm of Eros! Honest!
  13. Sounds like she needs a damn good spanking. Or even better a caning. Administered by a very stern female teacher or a nun. Probably best to do it just after school too, so I assume she'll be in her uniform.
  14. And from the story - Mum, Mum, Daughter if I was forced to make a choice.
  15. Been there done that both at the same time mind you it was many moons ago and they were total sluts.