Mother of the year

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tricky1982, Aug 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :rofl:
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Dear god...
  3. Ha. Clatty middens.
  4. What do you expect from Scottish people?

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Stop picking on the Mumsnet MODs.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Alcoholism, underage pregnancy and poor social skills.
    • Like Like x 8
  7. I didn't know they had flush toilets in Scotland.
    • Like Like x 10
  8. CanteenCowboy

CanteenCowboy LE Book Reviewer

"Of all of the nations of the world, perhaps only the Ancient Greeks surpass the SCOTS in their contribution to mankind." Sir Winston Churchill.

Tarmacadam, theory of modern economics, penicillin, television, need I go on?
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Oh god, now you've gone and started it! That independence thread had finally started to fall out of the constant top 10.... There'll be indignant sporans everywhere
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

And, it would appear, neither did they.
    • Like Like x 7

11. Thats only cause theres hardly anybody up there and you get bored on long cold winters evenings
    • Like Like x 1
  12. And the mother's no better either.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Afew years back Kerry Catona was nominated mum of the year. What a role model she turned out to be.
  14. If only Gordon Brown had worked on the black stuff instead of trying modern economics he wouldn't need the penicillin after the twating I would give him if we ever met. Now that would make good television.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Don't forget Maxwell's equations - the foundation of stealth technology invented by a bearded Jock in the 19th century. Pretty good to come up with the countermeasures before radar had even been imagined.