• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Mother of the year

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
"Of all of the nations of the world, perhaps only the Ancient Greeks surpass the SCOTS in their contribution to mankind." Sir Winston Churchill.

Tarmacadam, theory of modern economics, penicillin, television, need I go on?

"Of all of the nations of the world, perhaps only the Ancient Greeks surpass the SCOTS in their contribution to mankind." Sir Winston Churchill.

Thats only cause theres hardly anybody up there and you get bored on long cold winters evenings

If only Gordon Brown had worked on the black stuff instead of trying modern economics he wouldn't need the penicillin after the twating I would give him if we ever met. Now that would make good television.

Don't forget Maxwell's equations - the foundation of stealth technology invented by a bearded Jock in the 19th century. Pretty good to come up with the countermeasures before radar had even been imagined.

Latest Threads