Mother of a soldier - unanswered pay question

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by soleil, Feb 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. With all the information she has provided - easy !!
  2. lol, indeed
  3. Just ring up his unit, ask to speak to the commanding officer and loge a complaint. The CO will speak to the Regimental Sergeant Major who will issue him a check in lieu and arrange things from there. Joob done easy.
  4. Top Bloke :roll:
  5. Or ring up his welfare office as they deal with families asking about thier relatives in the army all the time.

    Be warned however that he needs to have exhausted all the avenues he has at his disposal. For example has he spoken to his cpl - sgt, who should pass it up. I ask this because he will look a right rodney for getting his mummy involved if he hasnt. If u get my drift.
  6. It's like an initiation ceremony, you're not truly a member of Her Majesty's Finest unless you've had your pay c*cked up and jousted with JPA. Speak to his Sect Comd who will inevitably tell him to go speak to the clerk, and tell him to check his bank details etc are correct on JPA.