Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mother murders her teenage sons.

To clarify Barrass and Machin are very definitely not Irish names, if they are travellers, and I suppose in hindsight it's not really relevant whether they are or not, they are English travellers, or gypsies as you would have known them in the past.

The most common Irish traveller names are Stoke, Ward, Connors etc.

The only reason I mentioned it was because of the Tony Martin case, where the lad was also called Barrass. Looking at a few websites both names are common in England, with Barrass being found most often in Durham.

The names are probably irrelevant anyway, it's just that when you read of some particularly awful crime these days you do find yourself scanning to find the names of those involved to see if you can work out a back story (and jump to conclusions on my part).

ugly

LE
As others have said, I don't understand this f*cked up stuff either.

I hope I never get to the point where it DOESN'T make me feel nauseous. :-(
Dont become a cop or paramedic ffs

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Dont become a cop or paramedic ffs

I've often been accused of being a copper, but there's no way I'm brave enough to do that job! :-(

Last edited:
Let's face it most teenagers need a damn good killin' the sarcastic, know all little spotty bàstards...
Except for the female ones who just need the firm hand of a more mature man to lead them through the tumultuous onset of womanhood.

The proper atmosphere of discipline can be furthered by the wearing of a school girl's uniform*.

*Them too, if they like.

To clarify Barrass and Machin are very definitely not Irish names, if they are travellers, and I suppose in hindsight it's not really relevant whether they are or not, they are English travellers, or gypsies as you would have known them in the past.

The most common Irish traveller names are Stoke, Ward, Connors etc.

The only reason I mentioned it was because of the Tony Martin case, where the lad was also called Barrass. Looking at a few websites both names are common in England, with Barrass being found most often in Durham.

The names are probably irrelevant anyway, it's just that when you read of some particularly awful crime these days you do find yourself scanning to find the names of those involved to see if you can work out a back story (and jump to conclusions on my part).
It's the Rooneys around here

From what I've heard I dont even think the court heard details of the actually killings.....all very strange

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Except for the female ones who just need the firm hand of a more mature man to lead them through the tumultuous onset of womanhood.

The proper atmosphere of discipline can be furthered by the wearing of a school girl's uniform*.

*Them too, if they like.

It's big in Japan ...

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer

*Them too, if they like.

Your post sounds a little bit.....Gary Glitterish.

why waste a perfectly decent length of rope, use Nitrogen. in fact using the same batch you could add Whiting & Huntley, painless, efficient and cost effective.

There's your problem, we need it to be as slow and painful as possible, for people like this.