Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mother murders her teenage sons.

Well they do have form for cleaning up their own gene pool. Missed the next logical step of course.

rant on
We are knackered. There is such laissez-faire attitude to murder and physical violence now that I sometimes wonder if saving the planet is worthwhile, - considering the tw@ts that would continue to exist on its surface to carry on violence etc.
rant off

Chef

LE
Modern caring society:

He told both he had "little doubt" they would be sentenced to "several terms of life imprisonment".
"This may well be a case... where a whole life order is imposed," he added.

Is there genuinely any doubt about it?

Modern caring society:

He told both he had "little doubt" they would be sentenced to "several terms of life imprisonment".

None whatsover, It's just Judgespeak for making them sweat a bit until the actual sentencing day.

Modern caring society:

The facts of the case seem scant. A whole life tariff is still quite a rare thing for a judge to impose.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Consulted my crystal balls but can't see much travelling in their future.

I don't imagine there was much "travelling" in their past either.

These sad people are NOT romanies, NOT gypsies, and certainly not travellers. They are criminals.

Please take it from one who grew up in the environs of Epsom, true Gypsies (i.e. Romany) mostly exist these days in the true travelling showmen. We've had the dregs of the emerald isle pitch up just up the road from us, and the filth and squalor they leave behind beggars belief.

A true "traveller" (and there was a time when romany gypsies were quite happy to accept that title) would know exactly how to extort money from gullible people without taking the piss, then they would move on like any sensible person.

They would be ashamed to leave any trace of dirt behind them - indeed if one of their community died, that person would be burned, their belongings and clothes would be burned, and their caravan would be burned. All that remained would be a pile of ash, and that would be swept away with the next rains.

These cnuts are criminals, nothing more.

Funbaby

Old-Salt
Odd that the mode of the murders isn’t being stated. I gather it was by poisoning, can anyone illuminate me further?

Ritch

LE
It's been big news in Sheffield and people in my area have been talking about it for a while. One thing people can't understand is why no details of the kids' deaths have been made public yet.

Shiregreen is renowned as being a dump. Sure there are some bits that are okay but the area needs nuking from orbit.