Mother lets son aged 3 smoke cigarette in front of her

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Taffnp, Jan 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good drills! :lol:

Will Lambert & Butler sponser him, do you think? :wink:

2. It's always struck me as odd that whilst people can be banned from keeping an animal by the courts, there's no control on who can have children. The child should go into care.

3. Hung, Drawn & Quartered it's the only way for her...

4. This is the same scum who think it is funny to let the kids drink alcohol until they fall over. Oh how funny when they swear at other people in an adult way! :x Take the kids away and cut their tubes. (parents not the kid :oops: )

5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

They should be neutered or chemically prevented from reproducing. Then have their children taken away. Then have their fags/booze/kfc/dole money cut off. After a good caning by a team of Indian riot Police (like at a cricket game :) )

6. They should make the kid smoke a whole packet.....one after another.....that learn 'em.

7. Friend Natasha Dudley was so shocked she filmed it on her mobile phone and told social services.

There's always some cnut about in these situations that's obviously so shocked, that the first thing they manage to do is whip out a mobile and film it all. How about grabbing the fag out of the kids mouth, give him a clip round the ear and then smash the mothers face into the wall.

8. Do you know how much they cost Smudge :omfg:

9. Fair point. Has the kid learned to roll yet?

10. Ah but you miss the rich irony: she was put forward by the Welsh Assembly as a role model for young mothers :lol:

"In October, Pocock was put forward by the Assembly as an example of a young mother who overcame her barriers to finding work with the help of the £70m Genesis initiative.

She was photographed with Deputy First Minister Ieuan Wyn Jones and Education Minister Jane Hutt and described as “desperate to go to college to gain qualifications so she could find a job”.

In a press release, the Assembly said: “But with a tight budget, no childcare and unable to drive she thought she would never have the chance to fulfil her ambitions.

“When Kelly’s health visitor suggested getting involved with Genesis Cymru Wales she jumped at the chance.”

At the time, Pocock said: “Before I got involved with Genesis I was at home all day with the kids. I was bored and we were all getting under each other’s feet. It was very lonely and I had no confidence.”

She added: “My goal is to become a probation officer.”

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/cardiff-news/2009/01/23/model-mum-let-her-chid-3-smoke-91466-22760791/

Oh how happy they must be.

11. Could be worse,the kid could take up a pipe.

12. ...but it would make the kid look a bit older or more mature.- then he could go to the shops and buy his own baccy.

Rodney2q

13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I could send some duty free's at a reasonable price.

14. 3?, they're at it at 2 in Newport.