Mother flushes baby

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by WhizzyShootingStar, Nov 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Where do these people get off treating babies like sh!t.

I'll get my coat...

2. Wondering how she could not have felt a 7.4lb baby coming out of her?

3. I thought that when babies "came out" they were attached to cords and stuff.

4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Deepest darkest Wales by the looks of it. Probably quite common there. Convinced her husband that it was a hard mass formed due to a a wheat allergy? So she is inbred, insane, has a dullard husband AND is a baby killer. Who hid her baby's corpse in her car boot after flushing it down the bog? Nice.

5. Well it all sounds reasonable............. I've dropped some big fecker that I did not want to look back at!!

No sorry they were out of my arse, just like her story!

6. The equivalent of 30 quarterpounders with cheese?

7. Yup, if the baby was still attached to the mother via the umbilical cord, it would've been receiving oxygen from the placenta, so the drowning seem's strange, it doesn't just fall of does it? Unless it was cut, not sure, this is confusing!

8. Confused is your normal state though Whizzy.

9. Why not shed some light then? :roll:

10. It was a still birth and it was still attached to the cord when she flushed it while sitting on the throne. From the article:

11. I couldn't help but laugh for a while about this...

12. Two Years?

13. They dont know if the baby was born dead but say if it was alive then being born into toilet would have drowned it.

Surely missing her menstrual cycles would have been obvious? Or the fact she was becoming a fat heffer?

Strange.

14. She was going for a dump and strained a bit hard and emptied the wrong hole