most wnaks in a day???

Having some time off and having fcuk all to do all day, I'm regularlly knocking out 3 wnaks a day. Go me thinking, whats the most you've had in one day???

Well, wife is away this weekend, have internet................ let the contest begin!

Does having someone else (female) doing it for you count :wink:
(don't tell the wife 8O )

I once spent a day playing with a new toy, I bought it in the morning and played with it for the rest of the day on a 20 minutes on 10 minutes off basis. But as I am a girl I don't know if that counts.

P

PrinceAlbert

D0lly86 said:
I once spent a day playing with a new toy, I bought it in the morning and played with it for the rest of the day on a 20 minutes on 10 minutes off basis. But as I am a girl I don't know if that counts.
That doesn't count. If I had a decent pair of chebs then I'd never leave the house!

D0lly86 said:
Pictures? Video evidence?

My w@nk wall is about 8 in a day on my right hand. Then I switch to my left and frap away some more.

D0lly86 said:
Maybe not but it will help me in my attempt if you filmed it :p

PrinceAlbert said:
D0lly86 said:
That doesn't count. If I had a decent pair of chebs then I'd never leave the house!
Is that a compliment on my waps or just a generalization?

P

PrinceAlbert

D0lly86 said:
PrinceAlbert said:
D0lly86 said:
I've not seen your waps, so generalisation.....but feel free to show them to me :D

PrinceAlbert said:
D0lly86 said:
PrinceAlbert said:
D0lly86 said:
I've not seen your waps, so generalisation.....but feel free to show them to me :D
and me :D :D

D0lly86 said:

women can wkan in 3 ways

nipples- bum and front

do you count all 3 as 1 wkan

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
D0lly86 said:

that would be a Rubic,s Cube then :wink:

Pararegtom said:
D0lly86 said:

that would be a Rubic,s Cube then :wink:
I fecking hope it wasn't a kite!!! :D

As you get older you go for quality over quantity, sometimes even going for a posh w_ank, rolling a johnny on. I always have plenty knocking about that are past their sell by date :D

meridian said:
As you get older you go for quality over quantity, sometimes even going for a posh w_ank, rolling a johnny on. I always have plenty knocking about that are past their sell by date :D
At my age quality is defined as a dribble of something, rather than a puff of fresh air, at the vinegar stroke!!

I'm on three today already , my previous record attempt is a paltry five, but I school boyed it and went dry all day resulting in a rather uncomfortable friction sore. Learning the error of my ways I've used liquid soap, shower gel, spit, WD40 , Castrol GTX, anything to prevent another repeat of said friction sore, which put me out of action for a few days, and also resulted in balls the size of tennis balls that have warped slightly in the sun.

Latest Threads