Most Wanted ....

Discussion in 'ARRSEpedia' started by Bad CO, May 31, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Click here to see the list of 'most wanted' ARRSEPedia topics that have no entry for them. I can't believe that no-one has had a go at 'Lieutenant Colonel', 'Auld Sappe' or leave yet ......
  2. Is there any way to make an internal link look like it says one thing but point to another?

For example to make the link that points at "Companies" to actually point at "company" where there is already a definition.

A lot of the links on the wanted page are of this sort.

I know it is possible to add an s to links to make them plural but obviously doesn't work with certain words (companys anyone?).
  3. Bad CO

The feature you want is called a redirect, this is done using the following:
    So in your example the page called Companies would have the following on it:
    The other option is to find the page which calls Companies and use an alias as follows

This will show up on the page as companies but when clicked will take you to company!
  4. Bad CO

P.S Using an alias is probably the preferred solution.
  5. Cheers for that, I had already done a redirect but I will bear in mind alias for any other ones.
  6. Come on guys!!!!

There are, as of last night, 232 pages that need YOU. Please put YOUR finishing touches to them!!!!

Empty ARRSEPedia Pages

Can YOU help?
  7. Just put in a few lines for Armagh and Belfast, needs plenty more which I can't provide...
  8. I'll have a go at Bath!!

**Edit** No I won't!! Just been busted for being on T'internet!! I'll try again later!!
  9. I can't believe that NO - ONE has ANYTHING to say about Hong Kong!!!!!!!!