Most Ugly Aircraft

You should read Harald Penrose's book about testing for Westlands. He mentioned in one story that the engine failed and the propellors stopped dead and the aircraft decelerated so hard that he nearly bashed his head on the panel and it came downhill like a brick. How he survived that job is beyond me.

Zhopa

War Hero
Looks like something out of a Disney/Pixar kids film
Don't knock it. I was startled to discover (courtesy of Tiny Zhopa) that this -

- is far more aeronautically accurate than most "grown-up" live action movies. Right down to real nerdy stuff like the right control surface movements, R/T procedure with no concessions to being written for little people, etc. etc. - plus jokes aimed at the adults forced to watch it. I actually don't mind that we're on about the 15th time now.

- is far more aeronautically accurate than most "grown-up" live action movies. Right down to real nerdy stuff like the right control surface movements, R/T procedure with no concessions to being written for little people, etc. etc. - plus jokes aimed at the adults forced to watch it. I actually don't mind that we're on about the 15th time now.
I can see nothing there.

Link doesn't display

Zhopa

War Hero
Link doesn't display
Sorry. As you can see, I "cannot replicate the fault". The link was to "Planes - Fire & Rescue" - highly recommended for watching with air-minded four-year-olds.

Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 09.10.41.png

Sorry. As you can see, I "cannot replicate the fault". The link was to "Planes - Fire & Rescue" - highly recommended for watching with air-minded four-year-olds.

View attachment 347533
Should have guessed. I particularlry like WindLifter (voiced by Wes Studi ) and Cabbie (voiced by Dale Dye).

EDIT ...and Pulaski (voiced by Patrick Warburton). The name is a nice nod to history.

Latest Threads