Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Ugly Aircraft

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
The Henschel HS-130

https://i0.wp.com/www.destinationsjourney.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/800px-Henschel_HS_130.jpg?ssl=1

the krauts did make some intriguing looking machines, it has to be said. and not all unpleasing to the eye, either.

Fire4effect

Old-Salt
the krauts did make some intriguing looking machines, it has to be said. and not all unpleasing to the eye, either.

Looks like it’s wearing one of those masks you see in Mad Max movies. Reminds me a bit of a Condor that’s been on a diet. Tail looks similar too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chef

LE
There are photos of the real thing but this gives an idea of the drugs and parties that aircraft designers were going to while our brave lads were in the trenches:

DFW T.28 Floh

From Wiki:

There are photos of the real thing but this gives an idea of the drugs and parties that aircraft designers were going to while our brave lads were in the trenches:

DFW T.28 Floh

From Wiki:

That reminds me of a model I made as a child of some WW1 comedy Red Baron thing.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer