• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Most surprising experience

When it gets to an hour before closing and you still havent pulled, so you grab the nearest that still seems semi concious!

we all know the scenario, but what you thought was gonna be a shit shag turns out to be something else!!

mine ended up being a 3 way free for all with optional extras!!!

what was yours???

Ain't it wonderful what a bit of sunshine can do!

Even the "Lonely Hearts" have turned from desperate munters into bragging babes.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
bovvy said:
Ain't it wonderful what a bit of sunshine can do!

Even the "Lonely Hearts" have turned from desperate munters into bragging babes.
And that is a tragedy for people like me who rely on desperate munters!

yestheyarereal38f said:
what was yours???

I'm not telling you.

But can I ask... yestheyarereal38f, if they are real, are they the type that are masshoove because you're morbidly obese, and are therefore an extension of your back fat, OR, are you svelte and they sit on your ribs like water melons on a toothpick such that you can't sleep on your tummy? :?

milsum said:
yestheyarereal38f said:
what was yours???

I'm not telling you.

But can I ask... yestheyarereal38f, if they are real, are they the type that are masshoove because you're morbidly obese, and are therefore an extension of your back fat, OR, are you svelte and they sit on your ribs like water melons on a toothpick such that you can't sleep on your tummy? :?
Milsum get a grip, if they were the nice kind she would be a 32 F.

38 is the measurement in inches around the back and ribs under the bust, no one admits to being a 38.

P

PrinceAlbert

I thought I was a woman, until I urinated through what I thought was a pube......chuffed to bits :D

Met a tragic looking pads wife at a cashpoint in Colchester, she was drunk and forlorn, mid divorce ect ect, treeeemendous night, and then robbed her of a case of Strongbow when she fell asleep ! :D

milsum said:
D0lly86 said:
38 is the measurement in inches around the back and ribs under the bust, no one admits to being a 38.
Ah, more than a handful then.
Bra size is the measurement around back and under ribs plus 5". ie 33" = 38 bra. Then measurement around fullest part of bust - same as bra size A cup, + 1", B cup, 2" C cup and so on.................

therefore 38F actually would measure 45"!!!!!

(I knew my saturday job in M & S lingerie all these years ago would come in handy!!)

mwl946 said:
milsum said:
Ah, more than a handful then.
Bra size is the measurement around back and under ribs plus 5". ie 33" = 38 bra. Then measurement around fullest part of bust - same as bra size A cup, + 1", B cup, 2" C cup and so on.................
therefore 38F actually would measure 45"!!!!!
(I knew my saturday job in M & S lingerie all these years ago would come in handy!!)
Am of the bird variety myself and should therefore know, but am strangely curious about the larger lady's bossom. I find myself sometimes wondering if the likes of Jordan can actually sleep on their stomach, and if not do they miss it. And if she sleeps on her side do they squish up to one side. And if she sleeps on her back do they loll to each side.

I know I have a problem and should get help, but would much rather ms38f posted some pics.

Latest Threads