Most serious waste of Police time by an M.P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mong66

Clanker
Ok, this thread quite rightly in the Badgers Arrse. The question is what is the most stupid thing your M.P. Has ever done?
I‘ll start. So I wrote to my P.M., a Tory new Boy fresh from the factory, and in it I called Boris Johnson, Coco the Clown. Can’t remember the context, but it was before the Drinks fest at Party Central. His response was to set Plod on me under a complaint contrary to the Malicious Communications Act. Clearly the new boy failed to understand what malicious Communication means and that wasting Police time is an offence even as a M.P.?
It turned out that in his enthusiasm to set his hound dogs on me, he actually broke the law, the Data protection act? In that he allowed his staff to read my private emails to him, which is an offence. There is a way that he could of complied with the law, but being a Tory and thus to stupid to do his research.
Oh dear never mind, he won’t get nick but like his mentor, will have to live with a criminal conviction and a fine

Ritch

LE
Ok, this thread quite rightly in the Badgers Arrse. The question is what is the most stupid thing your M.P. Has ever done?
I‘ll start. So I wrote to my P.M., a Tory new Boy fresh from the factory, and in it I called Boris Johnson, Coco the Clown. Can’t remember the context, but it was before the Drinks fest at Party Central. His response was to set Plod on me under a complaint contrary to the Malicious Communications Act. Clearly the new boy failed to understand what malicious Communication means and that wasting Police time is an offence even as a M.P.?
It turned out that in his enthusiasm to set his hound dogs on me, he actually broke the law, the Data protection act? In that he allowed his staff to read my private emails to him, which is an offence. There is a way that he could of complied with the law, but being a Tory and thus to stupid to do his research.
Oh dear never mind, he won’t get nick but like his mentor, will have to live with a criminal conviction and a fine

aM1j2MM_460s.jpg

Rab_C

LE
That’s nice dear

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Is it Friday?
Or just Bank Holiday Bantz?
Deffo Friday, seems Mongo got off to a late start this weekend seeing as the weekend started on Weds.

• Was it your MP or PM you wrote to? Was it in ink or by email?
  • If it was by email, presumably you have a copy of the email? If you do, don't publish it here - you would be 'broadcasting' it.
  • So you called the PM Coco the Clown...anything else...anything slightly threatening, perhaps?
  • Did you seek a particular remedy from the MP, for example, did you ask him to intervene to have pot holes filled?
  • What aspects of Data Protection do you believe has been breached? How do you know he broke the law? Have you raised a complaint with the ICO or the Police?
  • Or is this a 'cool story, bro?'

Last edited:
D

Deleted 186086

Do you read the Daily Mail by any chance?
Suggest you ring the Samaritans as they care, allegedly.

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
That's nice dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads