Most professional regiment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
New to the forum. I was recommended this forum by a friend and so far I have been very impressed with what I have read. Hard to believe that such a massive online community is still quite underground, I mean you don't tend to meet too many "Arrse'ers" in person. Or perhaps I'm just not looking hard enough. Anyway guys, hopefully I can get some advice here.

Right then, I have served in the Army for four years in a Regt I won't mention and to be honest I have hated almost every moment of my working day. Mainly down to just how privates are spoken to by NCO's and officers.

It seems to be that the majority of NCO's seem to possess this deluded mindset that is perfectly acceptable to strut around camp as if they have the fighting abilities of a UFC fighter, the brains of a scientist and the looks of a male model. So my question is, what is the unit/corps/regt in the British Army that you are treated as a professional, excluding of course UKSF.

Hi guys,
New to the forum. I was recommended this forum by a friend and so far I have been very impressed with what I have read. Hard to believe that such a massive online community is still quite underground, I mean you don't tend to meet too many "Arrse'ers" in person. Or perhaps I'm just not looking hard enough. Anyway guys, hopefully I can get some advice here.

Right then, I have served in the Army for four years in a Regt I won't mention and to be honest I have hated almost every moment of my working day. Mainly down to just how privates are spoken to by NCO's and officers.

It seems to be that the majority of NCO's seem to possess this deluded mindset that is perfectly acceptable to strut around camp as if they have the fighting abilities of a UFC fighter, the brains of a scientist and the looks of a male model. So my question is, what is the unit/corps/regt in the British Army that you are treated as a professional, excluding of course UKSF.

I'd suggest taking a look at a MBLU.

Thanks, I know this may of came across as a bit of a stupid question and possibly not the best start. Thanks for the quick replies but I don't think the RLC is my cup of tea. I was considering QARANC, anyone here got experience with them?

Honestly is there such a job in the army for a Pte that isn't patronised from dawn until dusk?

Hi guys,

So is this what you call acting professional?

http://www.arrse.co.uk/pay-claims-jpa/183272-can-i-refuse-assignment-order.html#post4455910

Thanks, I know this may of came across as a bit of a stupid question and possibly not the best start. Thanks for the quick replies but I don't think the RLC is my cup of tea. I was considering QARANC, anyone here got experience with them?

Honestly is there such a job in the army for a Pte that isn't patronised from dawn until dusk?
As above Posties....Shit job but get treated as grown ups well you used to.

1st SIB Regt RMP

RCT, not that useless lot the RLC though. Suggest you pick up a Tardis?

They're professionals, unlikely to want a whinging ****** who can't make his mind up and thinks questioning the CoC is ok.

Why not transfer to the RAF.
Yet again another stereotype. Your username speaks volumes, clearly the sort of bloke that is tough from behind a desk when you take a break from counting things.

I have recently returned from Herrick during which I operated out of a very austere CP and as a multiple we had many contacts and a handful of contact IED's. Yet I post a question about moving to a more mature and professional unit/corps/regt and I am a "Whinging ******".

Anyway, back on track. Thanks for the other posts guys

They're professionals, unlikely to want a whinging ****** who can't make his mind up and thinks questioning the CoC is ok.

Why not transfer to the RAF.
Why not go self employed and offer your services to the Army in a consultancy capacity, you could call it 'molten cheesys wheezy army breeze'..?

That way you can pick and choose what you want to polish, who you will do drill for, when you clean your weapon, and the depth of the trench you feel suits...

And if any shouty people come along and call you an orrible little man... you can just walk away...

You could even franchise it....

Problem solved, job jobbed... everyones a winner....

Guys, I have a feeling in my water that Molten Cheesy might be a splitarse, hence the questions about the Q's.
If this is the case, why not as "Grey Mafia". She did however serve when Noah was a new born in the maternity ward though.

Oh dear, Perhaps if you dedicated the same amount of effort to education as you do to messages like that you might be able to do something better with your time than insult people via a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.