Most powerful non nuclear bomb dropped in Afghanistan.

The United States Air Force have dropped the most powerful non nuclear bomb in the world on a tunnel complex in Afghanistan.
Apparently the tunnels were being used by ISIS, I wonder if they'll publish the effects?

Just read about that on CNN and Fox News; never used before, it was kicked out the back door of a U.S.A.F C-130 in Nangarhar Province close to the Afghanistan/Pakistan border.
The GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb (MOAB), nicknamed the "mother of all bombs," was dropped at 7:32 p.m. local time, according to four US military officials with direct knowledge of the mission. A MOAB is a 30-foot-long, 21,600-pound, GPS-guided munition, says CNN.
Must have made a hell of an impact.

North Korea will be watching with interest.

Bunch of slack jawed faggots.

Even the RAF have dropped a 22,000lb bomb and that was 70 years ago.

Speaking of Jesse Ventura I was watching Joe Rogan today with him on it. According to him the whole incident with Chris Kyle (and after his death, his estate) didn't happen and the judge even ruled in his favour awarding around $2.3 million which then got rescinded by another judge. It all sounds odd.

But I digress....

They reported earlier that our Tall Boy was slightly smaller than the MOAB. Still it will have ruined someones day.

Tallboy was a lot smaller - 12000lb. You're thinking of the Grand Slam. Bomb, Medium Capacity, 22000lb.

Medium? In the pre-nuclear age? What did they have planned?

Remember sitting on the Iraqi border in 2003 waiting for the big MOAB to go off. Never did. Bloody spoilsports!!

I bet it took the edge off someone's day.

I bet that woke a few people up! I wonder how many MOAB's the US have in their arsenal.
Wiki says 15 total. now down to 14 apparently

Tallboy was a lot smaller - 12000lb. You're thinking of the Grand Slam. Bomb, Medium Capacity, 22000lb.

Medium? In the pre-nuclear age? What did they have planned?
Good point. Couldn't the RAF have deployed the Lancaster from their Historic Flight? It would be man enough to drop MOAB, unlike the zillion dollars worth of bombers in the USAF inventory. That would avoid the need to use a cargo plane leading to newspaper headlines containing the words kicked, back and doors.

Of course the wing commander would have to own a black Labrador called ................

......... trigger or digger or anything but nig ....... </MOD EDIT>I think we get the idea Mariner. Take your tablets and off to bed</MOD EDIT>