Most Perverse Act!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by flyinghussar, Feb 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who has knowledge of a most perverse act. I will stat it off with a cook at JLR Bovy a long time ago got caught Shooting his load into the porrage. spose he got a kick out of watching the guys eating it for breakfast. 8O

2. better than shooting your porrage into a cook...

3. and porrage needs salt.. it was prob an old family way of cooking it..

4. I ....... .... ... .. ........ ........ ...... ..... ..... ....... :twisted:

5. Hadnt thought of that as I prefer butter and brown sugar. Perhaps we should ask someone from North of the Border perhaps its the correct recipie!!!!!

6. I once dry bummed my x and used a lynx can in the other hole at the same time.

I knew she was doing the dirty so i made the last night enjoyable

turns out it wasn`t very enjoyable for her..

it was great for me!! i enjoy'd the fierce ramming action of both me and the can...

i was hoping to lose the lid of the can but somehow it stay'd put!!!

bucket c*nt bitch

also putting dead unborn baby bunnies in her brothers bed,which was great,but as he was a total screw eyed mong and he didn't notice:(

it was probably the only wetness he has ever had!

8. Lynx? You savage

9. knew a bloke who did similar but made sure his fingers were drenched in tcp. Aparently she was p'ssing razorblades for days afterwards but if you start shagging chavs thats what happens I guess. :twisted:

10. My FB fifteen years ago did the same quite voluntarily - surprised me!
    (Long before I met Mrs. EX_STAB I hasten to add)

11. Do you remember that cute Blonde that was on the telly allot a few months back.... Maddie McCann or something, well the other day I was............................................................................................................................

Near broke her back I tell thee!

12. I've shagged a gwar :oops: :oops: :oops:

13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

SOBER???? If so your one sick b@stard.

In fact your one sick b@stard even if you were p1ssed.

14. I wondered who it was on the other end ;)