Most Perverse Act!!!

Who has knowledge of a most perverse act. I will stat it off with a cook at JLR Bovy a long time ago got caught Shooting his load into the porrage. spose he got a kick out of watching the guys eating it for breakfast. 8O

Hadnt thought of that as I prefer butter and brown sugar. Perhaps we should ask someone from North of the Border perhaps its the correct recipie!!!!!

I once dry bummed my x and used a lynx can in the other hole at the same time.

I knew she was doing the dirty so i made the last night enjoyable

turns out it wasn`t very enjoyable for her..

it was great for me!! i enjoy'd the fierce ramming action of both me and the can...

i was hoping to lose the lid of the can but somehow it stay'd put!!!

bucket c*nt bitch

also putting dead unborn baby bunnies in her brothers bed,which was great,but as he was a total screw eyed mong and he didn't notice:(

it was probably the only wetness he has ever had!

billyx said:

it was great for me!! i enjoy'd the fierce ramming action of both me and the can...

bucket c*nt bitch

also putting dead unborn baby bunnies in her brothers bed,which was great,but as he was a total screw eyed mong and he didn't notice:(

i take it you are over your ex now? whats her number????

billyx said:

bucket c*nt bitch

Lynx? You savage

billyx said:

bucket c*nt bitch

knew a bloke who did similar but made sure his fingers were drenched in tcp. Aparently she was p'ssing razorblades for days afterwards but if you start shagging chavs thats what happens I guess. :twisted:

thenutstrangler said:
I used to fuck buddy up with the workshop clerk, last time I bummed her before i was posted I convinced (pinned her to the bed by her throat) her to do some quality ass to mouth action. Later on that night I trapped with her mate and got more cock cleaning tongue action from her, she couldn't understand why I wouldn't kiss her afterwards! :wink:
My FB fifteen years ago did the same quite voluntarily - surprised me!
(Long before I met Mrs. EX_STAB I hasten to add)

Do you remember that cute Blonde that was on the telly allot a few months back.... Maddie McCann or something, well the other day I was............................................................................................................................

Near broke her back I tell thee!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
SOBER???? If so your one sick b@stard.

In fact your one sick b@stard even if you were p1ssed.

GT2001 said:
Do you remember that cute Blonde that was on the telly allot a few months back.... Maddie McCann or something, well the other day I was............................................................................................................................

Near broke her back I tell thee!
I wondered who it was on the other end ;)

I shat in my girlfriend's handbag, painted her arrse green and then slapped it...pretty hard-core eh?

I found the body of some young model and decided to make the most of the oppertunity. There was some bloke all read nuts deep in her but slopp seconds never bothered me. All that red lube made kicking her back doors in a breeze too.

A lady of a perverse persuasion from Grimsby took me under her wing after chatting on the net, now due to the fact there was a drought on from Mrs RM at the time I finally took the plunge so to speak and went round her place.
First of all she was a little (only a bit) larger than the pics she had on the net but at this stage I didn't care, chatting over a couple of bottles of wine it started, she stripped off and to be fair i went down like a bullet. Next she wanted me to do her up the ricker which I thought fair play cos that looks like a wizards sleeve above it lol, but then she wanted my hand in aformentioned sleeve, tricky positioning but do able, she then said wnak yourself off inside my arsse, well it was amazin and I'm sure I would have to travel the globe twice over to find a more remarkable and weird sensation lol

Rapierman said:
A lady of a perverse persuasion from Grimsby took me under her wing after chatting on the net, now due to the fact there was a drought on from Mrs RM at the time I finally took the plunge so to speak and went round her place.
First of all she was a little (only a bit) larger than the pics she had on the net but at this stage I didn't care, chatting over a couple of bottles of wine it started, she stripped off and to be fair i went down like a bullet. Next she wanted me to do her up the ricker which I thought fair play cos that looks like a wizards sleeve above it lol, but then she wanted my hand in aformentioned sleeve, tricky positioning but do able, she then said wnak yourself off inside my arsse, well it was amazin and I'm sure I would have to travel the globe twice over to find a more remarkable and weird sensation lol
Oooh...I like the sound of that! Got her address mate?

Cuddles said:
Rapierman said:
Oooh...I like the sound of that! Got her address mate?
Feel free to PM her Email address, even though it is Grimsby! :wink: