Most Parents are Child abusers

"My parents always tell me that I have to finish all my math homework or I won't be allowed to watch TV," said study participant and abuse victim "Derek," 10, who told researchers that some of his earliest memories were of this kind of mistreatment. "They're so mean. I hate them."

"I hate them, I hate them, I hate them," he added.
Briliiant! :lol:

I was almost about to tell you that the Onion is not a real news source... The I read the article and realised only a numpty would believe the headline! :thumleft:

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm very obviously going to hell then.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
More than likely, what was it that gave me away?

Mr_Fingerz said:
I'm very obviously going to hell then.
Guess you and me could be in adjoining rooms then Fingerz! :twisted:

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Rooms? we get rooms?

OMG click on the video section of the page...African economy, (give them fisher price tools so they don't hurt themselves mining!!)

I thought it was a serious site until i seen the vids their hilarious :oops:

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
The Onion is awesome. Being a geek, I get an RSS feed from it every day. There's some real nasty stuff in there occasionally. Yay!

"My parents make me practice the piano for like 20 hours a day," said 8-year-old "Lacy," adding that sometimes she will hide in her closet to avoid rehearsal. "They told me if I hate it so much I can quit when I'm in seventh grade. That's like 40 years from now."

SPAMS i love them! Looks like she has a serious math problem anyway?

"less severe offenses, such as children being denied snacks just before dinner"

That's my place in hell guaranteed then! :evil:

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
You, me and FrankIG, another 9 and we have one room filled. Can I have the bed by the door?

Mr_Fingerz said:
You, me and FrankIG, another 9 and we have one room filled. Can I have the bed by the door?

Want want want... next thing you'll be asking for en-suite :D

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
a_nony_mouse said:
Mr_Fingerz said:

Want want want... next thing you'll be asking for en-suite :D
Yep, and can the stickman bring me my breakfast in bed? :D :D

Latest Threads