Most of you are British scumbag do-nothings

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Lower_Jumper, Sep 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. However, one or two of you might have experienced combat. Tell us what you did to earn your combat badge?

Don't mind me you ill fated wonder boys. I merely parachuted into a foreign country while the enemy was shooting at me then killed everyone in sight. That's what real Airborne troops do.

EDIT..........Good evening, you poop sniffing baboon. The British Army don't issue Combat Badges, firelighting badges or award medals for being stupid enough to get shot. love and kisses.....MiB
  2. Oh dear........
  3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

call of duty is great isn't it, but just remember to get up for some exercise inbetween pizza deliveries.
    • Like Like x 8
  4. Fuck me dead, I'd forgotten this fucking stain had even existed.
    • Like Like x 7
  5. WTF have the British done in the last 50 years? Nothing. That's right - nothing. The Americans have parachuted into combat and battled it out with the enemy countless times. The Brits? The Brits have done fuck all.
  6. Tell us all about your heroic endevors, junior. Oh, you're British? You've never done a got damn thing? That's what I thought.
  7. We haven't lost any major buildings lately either.
    • Like Like x 32
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Just a subway
  9. Special offer on Coors Light Iced Tea at the moment Tubby? You need to lay off it.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. nah, those shops turn up all over the place, can't fault their prices though.
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Oh, and a double decker too
  12. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

you might find that at 5am most of us real world people are asleep. anyway its nice to hear from a korean war veteran who can work the internet

have you allways been a sockpuppet or were you promoted to the rank.
  13. Translation: I'm one of the people you're talking about - a total shitbag.
  14. So had I - I saw the thread title and thought 'Peter Dow or Afghan_Kandak' How indifferent I am at being proved wrong.

Is it 'proved' or 'proven'? I'm never sure. Any of you British etceteras know?
  15. .

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4