Most of you are British scumbag do-nothings

However, one or two of you might have experienced combat. Tell us what you did to earn your combat badge?

Don't mind me you ill fated wonder boys. I merely parachuted into a foreign country while the enemy was shooting at me then killed everyone in sight. That's what real Airborne troops do.

EDIT..........Good evening, you poop sniffing baboon. The British Army don't issue Combat Badges, firelighting badges or award medals for being stupid enough to get shot. love and kisses.....MiB

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
However, one or two of you might have experienced combat. Tell us what you did to earn your combat badge?

Don't mind me you ill fated wonder boys. I merely parachuted into a foreign country while the enemy was shooting at me then killed everyone in sight. That's what real Airborne troops do.
call of duty is great isn't it, but just remember to get up for some exercise inbetween pizza deliveries.

WTF have the British done in the last 50 years? Nothing. That's right - nothing. The Americans have parachuted into combat and battled it out with the enemy countless times. The Brits? The Brits have done fuck all.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
you might find that at 5am most of us real world people are asleep. anyway its nice to hear from a korean war veteran who can work the internet

have you allways been a sockpuppet or were you promoted to the rank.

M

Mark The Convict

Fuck me dead, I'd forgotten this fucking stain had even existed.
So had I - I saw the thread title and thought 'Peter Dow or Afghan_Kandak' How indifferent I am at being proved wrong.

Is it 'proved' or 'proven'? I'm never sure. Any of you British etceteras know?

G

goatrutar

So had I - I saw the thread title and thought 'Peter Dow or Afghan_Kandak' How indifferent I am at being proved wrong.

Is it 'proved' or 'proven'? I'm never sure. Any of you British etceteras know?
I think "proven", myself.

Oh yeah, how did you and Bushmills get on on Thursday? I was stuck at work. Hope we didn't knock your car off. :)

Latest Threads