Most of the Luton protestors convicted

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Idrach, Jan 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC

We'll see what the sentences are. "You are very naughty boys", I suspect.

2. They will appeal, legal aid will foot the bill. They will each get a million pounds compensation.

3. Amazing isn't it that people who support Sharia law use "freedom of speech" as their defence.

4. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Perhaps they should test the Sharia driven Freedom of Speech arrangements in such beacons of civil liberties as Saudi Arabia, Iran, or Sudan??

5. I sincerely hope they are given long prison terms for treating our soldiers and their family in this way

6. don't be stupid - they were only tried in the Magistrates' Court

7. They'll get off. An un-enforcable ASBO no doubt.

8. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

It's Chubb. Stupid is all she has.

9. IIRC the maximum penalty is a fine - 500 quid I think but I may be wrong.

Just as well. Little Anjem is desperate for one of his followers to get banged up. It would make his day. He's probably got Max Clifford on speed dial.

10. Painting every kerbstone on their estates red, white and blue would be nice.

Luton could do with a bit more colour!

11. Did the gwar get found guilty? No idea what he's called, but must stick out a bit at the local mosque.

12. Gwar beard = hajji.

13. It's all right I've spotted him, he didn't get done, surname a bit of a give away Ibrahim Anderson, not a big Arabic name I would assume :D

14. Remind me, which other hateful province does that? :x

15. The only improvement that Luton could do with is flattening.