Most nonsensical outrageous fcked about bullshite bollocking

PaulinBont

Old-Salt
Reading the blurb on here about cleaners now cleaning the blocks ffs where's the outrage bus!!

What are your memories of sweat nights and room inspections?

Mine was getting bollocked for not using Brasso to polish the metal insert in the sink drain plugs, my oppo didn't dust the bulkhead reading light bulb above his bed. Oh how we laughed on laps of the square, SLR's held high!

Reading the blurb on here about cleaners now cleaning the blocks ffs where's the outrage bus!!

Mine was getting bollocked for not using Brasso to polish the metal insert in the sink drain plugs, my oppo didn't dust the bulkhead reading light bulb above his bed. Oh how we laughed on laps of the square, SLR's held high!

Nothing outrageous for getting a bollocking for that you pair of grots

I was stabbed in the left kidney for failing to bull the insteps of my ammo boots.

I was marching on my own, solo, and was shot dead for being out of step.

Where cleaners are paid to clean the barracks, they should clean the fooking barracks. The problem is that the military are really shit at supervising civilian staff / dependants and never staff up pukka written complaints which can be acted upon, instead they whine on and on like a skip full of brummis on some distant quite irrelevant blog page.

I got jailed for having a dirty fork in my locker...

Rodney2q

pez_perrett

Old-Salt

If you were in todays Military you would still have be beasted for being grots because it's not the cleaners job to dust YOUR room.

Making sure a block is clean is a piece of piss after you have had to clean an Ammunition Process Building, especially when all you have is an inch square of scotchbrite, a thimbles worth of cleaning fluid and 4 civvies each with a disability.

Sweeping the gym floor with a handbrush.

Could have been worse as the next bloke in line got to sweep the square with a toothbrush.

Gosh what fun we used to have!

I was brutally raped by the entirely Commonwealth DS for having a bent shoe lace aiglet on my trainers.

I was brutally raped by the entirely Commonwealth DS for having a bent shoe lace aiglet on my trainers.
That had more to do with the magnificent figure you cut in your blue shorts and droopy red vest, they were just unable to resist.

That had more to do with the magnificent figure you cut in your blue shorts and droopy red vest, they were just unable to resist.
Is that you Benjamin, you thick-cocked maroon you?

Latest Threads