Most memorable advert

Timedun

Clanker
Adverts make us buy, go or even try things we may never had thought of in the first place. What is yours and what did you get or do as a result.
Mine is the meerkat adverts have the toys everywhere mrs timedun loves them

Using Jedi mind trick

That just leaves Cadburys Flake and the bouncing bomb goalie and that about wraps it up doesn't it?

No, hold on, and the Kylie one ...

Hexi Block

Old-Salt
Carling black label adverts. One in paticular was with cowboys. They carried this through a washing powder ad and then a love song ad i think.

Jarrod 248 please find and post it. I used to think it hilarious and have drunk beer ever since.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Carling black label adverts. One in paticular was with cowboys. They carried this through a washing powder ad and then a love song ad i think.

Jarrod 248 please find and post it. I used to think it hilarious and have drunk beer ever since.
Look at this hehehe

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

This for being up Pen y fan as a teen with instructor who was obviously a alchy . Some one said ' i can see the pub from here ' which was replied with ' i can SMELL the pub from here' .

Hexi Block

Old-Salt
You star!! I found it on you tube but am a technical biff and dont know how to post.

Hexi Block

Old-Salt
Possibly even better than the cowboy one. Cant help but get a stirring in my patriotic loins. Well done. Is it me or have adverts got decidedly crap recently

I've found sluggy's favourite

Latest Threads