Most likely prisoners to get a good kicking?

Of all the layers and differing degrees of fcucked up people staying in Her Majesty's Prisons, who stands in the top 3 for other inmates to give a good shoeing/"shanking" whilst behind bars?

I'm betting the following:

1. Paedophiles
2. Rapists
3. Drug Dealers

Discuss....

Council Tax defaulters. Usually little old ladies, they'll be easy to deal a thrashing to.

Plus they'll be lonely and glad of the attention.

Surely coppers who find themselves in the nick must suffer a fair degree of sodomisation..

Spanglish said:
Surely coppers who find themselves in the nick must suffer a fair degree of sodomisation..
No that's the police college you're thnking about

You know, after all my years in the Army I never knew what a Nonce was until about 3 years ago (and that would be 11 years after I left)

Most will know - but just incase - it's a sexual offender.

Not
On
Normal
Courtyard
Exercise.

For obvious reasons.

Welshexpat said:
You know, after all my years in the Army I never knew what a Nonce was until about 3 years ago (and that would be 11 years after I left)

Most will know - but just incase - it's a sexual offender.

Not
On
Normal
Courtyard
Exercise.

For obvious reasons.
I would rather just call a nonce another suicide statistic. Hang the fcuking lot

mac_uk said:
Spanglish said:
No that's the police college you're thnking about
true..difference being the police college no doubt runs a "voluntary team bonding" exercise involving said anal fun.

I would like to think the Muslim extremists that are behind bars for attempting acts of terrorism in the UK get a good kicking on a daily basis.

stevo_333 said:
I would like to think the Muslim extremists that are behind bars for attempting acts of terrorism in the UK get a good kicking on a daily basis.
You're forgetting that these scum are probably guarded night and day,under constant suicide watch,and given special privileges to protect their "human right" of enciting racial hatred and trying to kill people.

Spanglish said:
stevo_333 said:
You're forgetting that these scum are probably guarded night and day,under constant suicide watch,and given special privileges to protect their "human right" of enciting racial hatred and trying to kill people.
There probably given Sky+ and plasma screens and a nice room with a view facing in the right direction for prayer. Maybe we should do to them what they do to the prisoners they capture :x

Footballers apparently can get excessive attention...their millionaire life-style and cavalier disregard for basic road safety can apparently be annoying to ODCs. Excellent.

Granny bashers, nonces, kiddy fiddlers. Beat them wafer thin then hang them out to dry. When done, turn and beat some more.

The_IRON said:
Spanglish said:
stevo_333 said:
There probably given Sky+ and plasma screens and a nice room with a view facing in the right direction for prayer. Maybe we should do to them what they do to the prisoners they capture :x
no no no...simply remove testicles and coat body in pig fat, offer them a humane single bullet, then relax at the thought of them ravishing their 72 virgins :D

desmond said:
Hugh_Jardon said:
The McCanns...
Think carefully, if you had lost such a close someone. how would you feel
"cast the first stone"
I agree!

Lets see what happens first, especially since they hired some top notch legal people and want to transfer funds from the appeal into a legal defence fund!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
What makes me laugh is how most prison scum (drug dealers, burglars, nonces, granny bashers, murderers and the like) who are (to my mind) the lowest form of scum on this planet think that there is some form of hierarchy for scumness. There isn't.

Drug dealers and murderers beat down on nonces because they feel superior. They shouldn't.

Biped said:
What makes me laugh is how most prison scum (drug dealers, burglars, nonces, granny bashers, murderers and the like) who are (to my mind) the lowest form of scum on this planet think that there is some form of hierarchy for scumness. There isn't.

Drug dealers and murderers beat down on nonces because they feel superior. They shouldn't.
Not so sure biped...Even in the country of the blind the one eyed man is king! As long as they all realise that they are in fact scum, who cares what sort of a hierarchical arrangement they have for ruling amongst themselves? The idea of a penal colony on Rockall seems all the more appealing when I think about the inmates of a prison taking care of their own internal discipline...