Most Lethal / Grusume / Disgusting Weapon

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RoyalEngineers, Jan 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What do you think would be the worse ever weapon to use in a fight or planned attack etc.?

EG. A piece of wood with shards of glass embedded in it

Preferably include a picture..
  2. Well, this would be a pretty awful weapon.

3. The army of fat smelly slappers you find in every garrison town between here and Timbuctu.
  4. Yup. Thats what she said to me.
  5. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

I'd hate to be run over by this.

It would be very messy:

6. A poleaxe.
    I was fortunate enough to be invited to the Royal Armouries in Leeds a few years ago and two guys came into the room in full armour and proceeded to try to knock seven bells out of each other with poleaxes. This was an excellent display and they were extremely proficient. Afterwards they were both fine of course (and really knackered :) ), but afterwards one of them told us tales of bodies from mediaeval battles being excavated by archaeologists many years later and the poleaxe injuries were horrific. Like cleaved in two from the top of the head down to the sternum! 8O This is why some helmets of that period go to a point at the top in order to deflect the poleaxe. The poleaxe is not limited to axe work of course, it also has hammer face on the opposite side of the axe blade, and at the other end it goes down to a sharp blade for stabbing. A very nice piece of kit in the right hands.
    I said I would have liked to learn to use one but he just smiled and said they weren't offering courses in using the poleaxe.
    Shame. :lol:

Edited to add: The police would probably confiscate it if they found you carrying one. :D
  7. The very existence of flamethrowers is proof that at some time or another, somewhere, somebody said to himself, "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done".
  8. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Then again .... what's worse? The "weapon" or the "defence mechanism"?

Attached Files:

9. [​IMG]

You might feel a bit of a prick
  10. Cherie Blair's used tampon...Dear God! War is an inhuman business...
  11. Spaff bourne torture as in water bourne torture, thats got hurt inhaling and choking on some one elses man fat
  12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Far too quick!

13. that reminds me of the inflatable school boy, who took a drawing pin in to the inflatable school. The inflatable school master said "you've let me down, you've let the school down but worst of all, you've let yourself down..."

Is this one mine, the black one with the orange light on it? No, no coat tonight...
  14. I'm my very own weapon of MASS destruction :D
  15. Warning - Frightening Piccy loading !!

Attached Files: