Most irritating "celebrity" voice

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by slipperman, Oct 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Since retiring earlier this year, I have spent a lot more time watching or listening to the news (I know I should get a hobby). Some of the celebrity interviews instantly cause me to slip into rant mode, mainly because their voices make my ears bleed.
    Examples include:

Kenny Dalglish (can't understand a word he says, despite having lived in Scotland for a number of years)
    Any foreign football manager (cliches sound even worse in a dodgy accent)
    John Prescott (instantly gets the blood pressure soaring)
    Chris Huhne (smug, slimey bastard who should never have been let anywhere near power)

However, these have all been surpassed recently by the Australian Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, who is all over the airwaves at the moment thanks to the Commenwealth Conference and the Qantas strike. God, the noise!

Anyone want to trump these prime examples of ear-drum assault?

2. Sporty fucking spice!!!!!!!

3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

john bishop. the WORST chavvy thick as fcuk sounding nasty scouse accent.

chery cole - thick geordie bint. 'because aaaah'm worf it.' fcuk off you thick slapper.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Jane Horrocks

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jonafan Woss

• Like Like x 1
  6. No way, voice of an angel, body of a stick insect granted, but sings sweetly and makes me go wobbly when she talks....allegedly...

• Like Like x 2
  7. Longlenny

Longlenny War Hero Book Reviewer

Alan Carr, mincing poof.

• Like Like x 13
  8. Agreed, she can sing - but normal talking voice is horrendous.

9. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I can't stand the cunt and his accent.
    I even turned Top Gear off the oher night because he was on
    Sadly and it's one of teh things that annoy me about the BBC is that 5 minutes of Fame and your on everything.

Oh whilst I am at it plastic faced elderly weegie Lulu
    Spent years trying to get rid of her accent now has to put a mangled dutch weegie accent on so she can bang on about how hard it was in the tennements.

10. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Robert ....... Peston.......The pauses ...... drive me...... nuts....

• Like Like x 2
  11. Stacy Soloman. "18 Quiiiiid. And 18 quid baaaaaaaaaaack." Fuck off you chavvy fuckin' slut.

12. Cilla Black. I want to stove her head in with a pitching wedge whenever she opens her filthy annoying mouth. An honorable mention must go to Gary Neville too, fuck knows what Sky thinks they're playing at.

13. Nicki Chapman and Myleene Klass, not so much their voices, but the way they elongate the ends of the last word in their sentences - "Australiaaaaaaaaaa"

Carol Kirkwood, for the way she says "Scotlind" "Inglind" and "Arlind".

And, yes, Jane Horrocks. She seems to be putting it on now.

14. Don't worry she shits most of us to tears with here bogan voice. In our defense she is Welsh.

But on behalf of Australia I do apologise for our PM's whiny nasal bogan cunt of a voice.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Patsy fucking Palmer!!!
    I have never heard the dense mockney witch pronounce one word correctly.
    I'd rather listen to polystyrene being dragged across a window than listen to her screechy gobbledygook!!!