Most hated man on ARRSE

Who is the most hated man on Arrse?

• Total voters
So, just who is the most detested miserable SOB in the collective ARRSE mind? 6 options, excluding ARRSERs

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
So, just who is the most detested miserable SOB in the collective ARRSE mind? 6 options, excluding ARRSERs
It's the internet. If you hate someone because of their posts on here then it's possibly time for a perspective check?

The bastard chav who lives near us with his 'souped up' flunkin Corsa with a hoofin stereo and bastard noisy exhaust.

Twunt.

Chubb?

Sock Puppets in general. ARRSEr's 'funny' alter egos and the tepid controversy they attempt to evoke. Bore off!

It's the internet. If you hate someone because of their posts on here then it's possibly time for a perspective check?
Well said....the sad bastards!

Speaking on behalf of Germaine Greer I find this thread sexist so in the interest of equality I nominate.......... Germaine Greer

A very tough choice between Morgan and Blair. However in 30 years no one will remember Morgan. They will however remember the other cunt.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Oh, oh Me please. I haven't won anything this year so it must be my turn.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Don't really hate any of them to be honest. Doesn't matter who is in power. They're all cunts.

Except Maggie of course! She was nails.
Not in the industrial areas of this country she wasn,t. The sooner this slag fucks off the better.

And just which of the lucky nominations posts on here?

Latest Threads