Most gayest songs EVER!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by King-walt, Aug 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Basically list the most campest, gayest, most inappropiate song you can think of, it has to be something which if you were driving a 4 -tonner and flicked on in a CD the lads would REALLY rip the piss out of you.

I'll start with the Corrs - Breathless :)

2. This will become a playlist btw to be added to the ARRSE-pedia, only the best 20 will make it

3. Has to be the Village People 'In the Navy'

Gayer than the Gay thing at the bottom of a box of very Gay things.

• Like Like x 1
  4. "Belly Full of Jizz" by Marc Almond

• Like Like x 2
  5. I've never been to me. by Charline. Just listening gives me a sore bum.

• Like Like x 1
  6. The village people with "YMCA" must surely be up there, right up there I mean, bollock deep in the gravy!

7. [​IMG]

Have you got it yet.........?

"Two little boys with two little toys!" By Rolf (my parents couldn't spell Ralph) the antipodean Harris.

8. I stopped to pick up 4 heavily armed Yank officers in Basra, the half bird Colonel got in the front while his 3 minion Majors got in the back, all body armour and guns. The Colonel says 'Fucking A! Aircon and a fucking CD player, you guys got it easy man!' At that point he presses the 'on' button of the CD player, only for 'American Idiot' by Green Day, to come blaring out at full whack. Try as I did to turn it down using the steering wheel volume control, I still got the 'We're as hard as our Hollywood Protegé's' stare off the Yanks. Not gay but fucking funny

• Like Like x 5
  9. culture club. karmakamilian or however you spell the poofy wank song!!

10. " I want it all, I want it all, I want your creme brulee all over my tache"

Queen = Musical Genuis, but fooking gay!!