Most expletives in one word

I once heard a mate insert an expletive into a three letter word. His old man had made him his scran when he came in from work and all it was was " a cup of Ox-fcuking-O!" Beat that.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I had an engineer recently who came to look at my boiler at work. On enquiring how the boiler was, he replied:

''The fcuking fcuker's fcuking fcuked.''

I feel it got the point across rather nicely.

Surely that must also win a prize for most expletives in a perfectly understandable sentence?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Ravers said:
I had an engineer recently who came to look at my boiler at work. On enquiring how the boiler was, he replied:

Surely that must also win a prize for most expletives in a perfectly understandable sentence?
A quote also claimed by Col Tim Collins as coming from one of his Cpls during the firemans' strike. 8)

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
At least he wasn't Liam Gallagher addressing on of HM's finest as "Oi Cuntybollocks"....

I thought referring to a chap as 'C*nty mcF*ckF*ck' was rather witty when I was a youth....

Lad I work with seem's o use Seemensuckingpenispullingthievingpikeywelshman a lot. But as I point out they're my good points!

Motherfuckers? "Fahsands of 'em"

big_red said:
I once heard a mate insert an expletive into a three letter word. His old man had made him his scran when he came in from work and all it was was " a cup of Ox-fcuking-O!" Beat that.
Good but so is O fucking K

Auld-Yin said:
Ravers said:

A quote also claimed by Col Tim Collins as coming from one of his Cpls during the firemans' strike. 8)
...........and by a good Geordie friend of mine during a 76mm GMI course - I think the SSI was actually expecting 'Misfire-Recock!' to float up from the turret.

He's a thieving bastard M fucking P.
In the T Fucking A.

Our fucking unelected P Cunting M.

In the early 80s a young Jock colleague of mine often used the word, "shitfuckpiss" as a method of expressing displeasure.

2 words that used seperately are quite inoffensive but when put together are the foulest of expletives:

PRIME

&

MINISTER

NfuckingOcuntybollocks.

Mostly heard from the Q bloke in reply to any question that starts "Can I have ...".

As a kid me and my brother used to splay the fingers of both hands move hands up and down,to us this meant 'BUGGERSHIT' not a lot of people know that! OUTFUCKINGSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!