Most expletives in one word

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by big_red, Mar 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I once heard a mate insert an expletive into a three letter word. His old man had made him his scran when he came in from work and all it was was " a cup of Ox-fcuking-O!" Beat that.
  2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I had an engineer recently who came to look at my boiler at work. On enquiring how the boiler was, he replied:

''The fcuking fcuker's fcuking fcuked.''

I feel it got the point across rather nicely.

Surely that must also win a prize for most expletives in a perfectly understandable sentence?
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

A quote also claimed by Col Tim Collins as coming from one of his Cpls during the firemans' strike. 8)
  4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

At least he wasn't Liam Gallagher addressing on of HM's finest as "Oi Cuntybollocks"....
  5. My mate replied to my sarcastic email with "fcuk of you fcuking fcuk" the cnut!!
  6. I thought referring to a chap as 'C*nty mcF*ckF*ck' was rather witty when I was a youth....
  7. Lad I work with seem's o use Seemensuckingpenispullingthievingpikeywelshman a lot. But as I point out they're my good points!
  8. Motherfuckers? "Fahsands of 'em"
  9. Good but so is O fucking K
  10. ...........and by a good Geordie friend of mine during a 76mm GMI course - I think the SSI was actually expecting 'Misfire-Recock!' to float up from the turret.
  11. He's a thieving bastard M fucking P.
    In the T Fucking A.
  12. Our fucking unelected P Cunting M.
  13. My first crew Cpl was fond of shitfartfannywanktitbollockcunt as a general sign of displeasure. Alfie - you're still my hero.
  14. Fcuking A!
  15. In the early 80s a young Jock colleague of mine often used the word, "shitfuckpiss" as a method of expressing displeasure.