Most Evil RSM/SNCO Ever

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by Shirt_KF, Jul 11, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who was the nastiest , most vindictive piece of work you had the misfortune of encountering (past or present)? Here's one I was reminded of earlier - no names no packdrill etc .

RSM D G******w , Maidstone - Prior to an RHQ cft one lad announced his bergan had been (genuinely) stolen.The stick went appoplectic and had him bungee his army suitcase to his back and do the course.Tw@t.

2. Mickey B must be the best ever - unless you got the 'head or gut' question!

It wouldn't be politically correct to mention the worst but there was one war dodger who let another stick do his job (well done Rocky) and came back to try to claim some Glory

Oh and another time one of the Troopy's had to stop the Ops O posting a thundy in the Badge's basher!

Hmm perhaps I may have given away my carefully concealed identity

Perhaps this should be preceded 'allegedly' or should it be in the NAAFI?  ::)

3. Ahhh the joys of Micky B and Chic C........ Enjoyed every one of the heart stoppers I received ! 1 a day for 2 years (seemed like it at the time) 8O

4. I remember when M G****** was The Badge @ Maidstone. And as I recall the whole regiment in those days used to carry their kit in suitcases. I thought that Bergans were not at that time issued to Conventional Ground Forces? So why didn't he make the whole regiment march with their suitcases on their backs? Anyway, I thought The Badge was supposed to be evil all the time, to everyone?

5. "Black Jack" V*****, Sazman of HQ Sqn.,26 Engr. Regt.,Iserlohn.
    A thoroughly nasty ba$tard all round!
    :evil: :evil:

6. Haven't got much time but RSM B**** at Gib!!

7. Screeming skull, North East Regiment, circa mid 90s. Down and Out cnut.

8. I remember talking to some LI SNCO's in the early 90's who told me that the RSM of theirs who was killed at Ostend by the IRA was setup by his own guys as he was so bad.

9. not evil, but this guy was a total nutter, DJ, RSM same North East Regiment, circa 2001

10. my training SNCO magic wond was a complete nightmare at the time,however i met him a couple of times since and hes a pretty good guy on the whole,also the badge at the time was SSM B******* he reminded me of windsor davis on "it ain`t half hot mum" :lol:

11. How about "Whispering Death" from 51 Airmobile circa 95.
    The man never shouted, but he still scared the sh1t out of most people 8O

12. I remember the bagde of 5 SQN mid 90's. Those that were there would know!!!

13. A certain SSM at 21 Sqn EOD in the mid 90's was out of this world, anyone else remember "Punchy Pete" what a twat! 8O

14. my old badge at 26 "m** g***" Holy shit what a scary bloke he is,met him in the gulf on telic 2 and he still bollocked me,brought it all back

15. no names but has anyone ever come across a screaming mad Geordie with bugger grips and a taste for guiness? a legend throughout the Corps.

there was also an RSM at Maidstone with a ladies name tattooed on his knuckles, if you screwed up he would ask if you would like to meet her.