Most disgusting sex thing I've ever seen.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by trickywoo56, Jun 30, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What-ho, Oh Sons of Khaki.

I'm new here so I thought I would offer up a funny to introduce myself.

Sausage side, 2000, and I'm living in the Crowne Plaza in Koeln. Bored silly of a weekend I decided to rent a hooer for the evening. After the first poke I still felt horny so I got her to go down on me and then sit on my face. Just as I was about to bolt, one of her ballocks fell out and landed on my nose.

So I finished off then chucked it out.

TW, London.

2. WTF!!!!! Tryin not to laff cos boss is right behind me! 8O

3. Well, there was this QA...

4. didnt you sense the meat and two veg before then? or did you specially order a 6' lady boy with big hands and hairy legs?

5. PMSL, you're feckin' evil!......Welcome. :lol: :lol:

6. yeah , when you order a bird with a "big set" make sure you specify , norks not dusters!!!!! :lol: :lol:

7. I was wondering that... Particularly as you'd already shagged 'her' once.

8. I wondered too...but presumed he must have given it one up the arrse

9. I honestly didn't have a scooby. I'm pretty chuffed with myself for managing to finish off, though. Especially in the light of the crusted, dead custard lining her arse.

10. Even so, hard to avoid bumping into 'her' plums while doing that.

11. yeah , what between that and the "man egg" perched on your nose i would imagine suddenly staring up at him/her/its corduroy polo would be a bit "off putting"

12. :lol: :p shurrup will ya....just lughed out loud at that comment chickenpunk...boss looking at me like i am weird

13. f*cks sakes , dont let him see this thread then
    anyway you are weird :wink:

14. Well I talk to complete strangers with names like shortfuse, chickenpunk etc so I fcukin MUST be weird!

15. So where the feck was it storing them? 8O :?

Nice one :lol: :lol: