Most disgusting sex thing I've ever seen.

What-ho, Oh Sons of Khaki.

I'm new here so I thought I would offer up a funny to introduce myself.

Sausage side, 2000, and I'm living in the Crowne Plaza in Koeln. Bored silly of a weekend I decided to rent a hooer for the evening. After the first poke I still felt horny so I got her to go down on me and then sit on my face. Just as I was about to bolt, one of her ballocks fell out and landed on my nose.

So I finished off then chucked it out.

TW, London.

didnt you sense the meat and two veg before then? or did you specially order a 6' lady boy with big hands and hairy legs?

I honestly didn't have a scooby. I'm pretty chuffed with myself for managing to finish off, though. Especially in the light of the crusted, dead custard lining her arse.

trickywoo56 said:
I honestly didn't have a scooby. I'm pretty chuffed with myself for managing to finish off, though. Especially in the light of the crusted, dead custard lining her arse.
yeah , what between that and the "man egg" perched on your nose i would imagine suddenly staring up at him/her/its corduroy polo would be a bit "off putting"

E

error_unknown

TW, I'm going to guess you'd been outside a few gallons of beer by this point. I can forgive the initial gender error, but I'm just thinking now about the implications of all this...

Notwithstanding the surprise 'concealed weapon', you're basically telling us that you were rimming a Kölnisch ladyboy... and paying for the privilege!

Nice... :D

I think you're going to enjoy this site

i'm just surprised you chucked one up it , and then went down on it , now thats a recipe for disaster , it must have been like sticking your head in a bill posters bucket. 8O

She did mention having a major operation in London but in my drunken naivety, I just thought she'd been ill! After that I always used to phone Pasha and have a pair of 'em sent round. That way if one was a chap I'd take the other one or just watch and have a tug. Happy days.

I wonder if this is what the German bod at school meant when he said, "I am thinking that you're German tongue will get you into some sticky situations." :D

E

error_unknown

shortfuse said:
i'm just surprised you chucked one up it , and then went down on it , now thats a recipe for disaster , it must have been like sticking your head in a bill posters bucket. 8O
Did anyone mention Cheesy Wotsits?

chickenpunk said:
TW, I'm going to guess you'd been outside a few gallons of beer by this point. I can forgive the initial gender error, but I'm just thinking now about the implications of all this...

Notwithstanding the surprise 'concealed weapon', you're basically telling us that you were rimming a Kölnisch ladyboy... and paying for the privilege!

Nice... :D

I think you're going to enjoy this site
wait till flash hears about this :lol: :lol:

Latest Threads