• Heidi Klum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halle Berry

• Charlize Theron

• Total voters
dui-lai said:
I ain't voting until you put Cait, Forces-sweetheart and Pangur-ban up there :roll:
How can you vote for three women you've never seen? Now, I've seen pics of Dale and BG, 9 out of 10 for both, and BBC, 7.5 out of 10. Seen Blondebint, and I'd give her an 8, but knock that back to 2 cos she's a bit of a looney.

Gunny Highway said:
How can you vote for three women you've never seen? Now, I've seen pics of Dale and BG, 9 out of 10 for both, and BBC, 7.5 out of 10. Seen Blondebint, and I'd give her an 8, but knock that back to 2 cos she's a bit of a looney.
Who cares if I have never seen them? I have an active imagination and the gippers who wander around here make me yearn for more! Now as for Dale, BG and BBC, if they are that good then lets start the voting for them! :?

Crap and double crap.. the vote is rigged.. Angelina Jolie ain't listed... those lips alone suggest -um - er - excuse me -...\

not to mention her ' zany ' attitude that suggests -er- damn -- excuse me again..

whew.. got to go lie down...

Mighty_doh_nut said:
9 / 10 for BG & Dale and 7.5 for BBC, Gunny you need therapy and culling mate.

I wouldn't touch her with yours and I could do it from further away.
Well they do look attractive in their piccy's. Not sure how they'd measure up in real life. And why wouldn't you touch em with mine? It's clean.

Gunny, you have seen BGs pic but it was taken in 1981

Dales was from GW1 before her arse grew and her jugs shrank.

BBC was taken with a very very very very very very very wide angle lens, in fact its almost an aerial shot. And she has a hint of Syndrome about her :D

Latest Threads