Most desirable RAC regiment?

I was there when "Ring Pull John" got the MBE. Website is qrh.org.uk

See you there.

extankie said:
......QDG...top bunch of blokes said:
Top bunch of blokes is correct.. Slack on discipline ( you'd like to think so)

I did a 1 month att in 91 and 2 Med Mans in 96. They are a good bunch however, they're are still CAV, black all the way my boy. Go for the 2nd
Think i was there with you in 96 bud! if this is who i think it is finbar, and jock s were there too correct.

Maximum_black said:
extankie said:
......QDG...top bunch of blokes said:
Top bunch of blokes is correct.. Slack on discipline ( you'd like to think so)

I did a 1 month att in 91 and 2 Med Mans in 96. They are a good bunch however, they're are still CAV, black all the way my boy. Go for the 2nd
Think i was there with you in 96 bud! if this is who i think it is finbar, and jock s were there too correct.
Spot on, did you spend a small time in Med Hat Hospital with a cold? LOL

Yes mate its me! They put me in a room overlooking cheeters for about one and a half weeks the b"@@@Ards! and i think the two drips i had in may arms at the time ment someone thought it was a little more than a cold. Oh by the ways thanks for visiting ya git!

Was better off that those medics attached to the GDG battlegroup who had a little bbq in the back of there wagon! Remember that?
How are you anyway bud?

Well i got it from you!...............They said the brufen and tubigrip would sort it but no such luck! Just stick to the good old alcohol i think.

soprano54 said:
i think the two drips i had in may arms at the time ment someone thought it was a little more than a cold.

Your AIDS has flared up again then Maxi boy!!!!!
The aids came from shagging a lass that looked like his twin sister LOL.

When it came to visiting times, it was a choice between you or Chelsea Chambers (best chest in the west). So across the road to Cheeters it was. Nothing like a good buffola burger from the restuarant whilst having a fur burger on display.

Was all this not around the same time a certain person returned with us covered in make up only didnt realise till he signed in at the guardroom and had the shit ripped out of him by the Provo staff. (B***y).

extankie said:
Was all this not around the same time a certain person returned with us covered in make up only didnt realise till he signed in at the guardroom and had the s*** ripped out of him by the Provo staff. (B***y).

and ended up being called marrygold for the rest of the range package

boreclear said:
extankie said:
Was all this not around the same time a certain person returned with us covered in make up only didnt realise till he signed in at the guardroom and had the s*** ripped out of him by the Provo staff. (B***y).

and ended up being called marrygold for the rest of the range package
Thats the one. I started calling him marigold on the way back in the taxi, he couldn't figure out why. The girl who put the make up on him was known as Brenda golfball clit, though I'm not sure why :lol:
She later had her naked pic appear on the dog board, and wanted to kill all those who could have possibly have snapped her in the nude. She was in the bath at the time and looked like a beached whale.

So that could of been any number of 200 diff blokes then really?

If Frap is still on here i believe me and him where at the same place as marrygold and had a similar prank played on us and jock s was there too if my memory is right. We ended up doing a whole day field firing looking like "im a lady" from little briton! with combats on!

And people wonder why im a little strange..........wrong place at the wrong time......again!

Maximum_black said:
So that could of been any number of 200 diff blokes then really?

If Frap is still on here i believe me and him where at the same place as marrygold and had a similar prank played on us and jock s was there too if my memory is right. We ended up doing a whole day field firing looking like "im a lady" from little briton! with combats on!

And people wonder why im a little strange..........wrong place at the wrong time......again!
Yep that would have been the same night, strange thing is it happened twice. Same guys there aswell!!!
Just trying to figure out who Frap is..